Jump to content

- - - - -

I think I injured my prostate or some kind of pelvic muscle during sex...help?

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Inimicus


    Life is better in a kayak

  • 6,247 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:26 AM


#17 Panthro


    aka Pablo

  • Moderators
  • 24,323 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

Sounds like a ruptured labia.

#18 MagPie


    Get real

  • NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Ever since I had some somewhat rough sex with a girl, I've had a slight irritation in the area between my scrotum and my anus. It doesn't really bother me much except when I'm sitting or lying down, but it's noticeable at all times. My urination isn't affected but every time I fap it seems like it takes a little more effort for the semen to go through that area and it's almost painful yet more pleasurable when blowing my load. I'm worried that it's some sort of infection or swelling. Is this something to worry about or will it go away?

You have no secrets.

#19 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

    Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

Don't lie you didn't injure it having sex you injured it jacking off

#20 jasonluckydog


    Never go full retard

  • 13,286 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

Oh yes had this problem many times dont worry time will heal the pain you just bruised it.....Next time tell your partner not to wear a cock ring.

#21 iamcline


    Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

If you think you injured your prostate, perhaps time for you and your girl to find a smaller strap-on?

#22 Proudiddy


    The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

  • Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

This thread is...

The result of dildos.

#23 Bronn



  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

If I needed advice such as this, and I thought of going to a message board for it... I know one thing, the Huddle taint it!

But on the real, you probably need to see a doctor if there is any doubt...

Posted Image

As you can see, if you've injured anything important in that area, it is your vas deferens. If it was a serious injury such as tearing it, you wouldn't be fapping. You'd probably be in incredible pain and have internal bleeding.

If anything, you've bruised the tissue under that area, and the inflammation is causing the flow to be somewhat impeded...

Take a few days off, and stop trying to stuff baseball bats up your ass.

#24 TNPanther


    Jimmie Rustler

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

It went away...I think

Thanks for the laughs. I don't know why I posted this. I must admit I was under the influence of sleep deprivation or something.

#25 Panther17



  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

Oh yes had this problem many times dont worry time will heal the pain you just bruised it.....Next time tell your partner not to wear a cock ring.


You have had this problem before. And you get it from your partner using a cock ring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com