Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Years ago...

37 posts in this topic

I don't long for a mediocre team, I long for a dominant, ass kicking team. If we went back to 8-8 year in and year out, I'd shoot myself in the face.

I have you all beat

bakon_vodka-p.jpg

Maybe for breakfast.

I hate 4 pm games

FML

Unless it's in Charlotte :/

I hate 4 pm games

FML

I've had to wake up a 6 am every Sunday to go to church first of all, then come back home and watch the game a 9-10 am in the morning when the games were scheduled at 1pm ET. This is the first time, other than the MNF game that I don't have to wake up early to watch the game. It starts at 1:05 pm here. Finally.

1 person likes this

I loved being in Hawaii. Football games for breakfast, and still an entire day ahead of you afterward.

my alcohol of choice

large_sparkling_white-grape.png

I long for the Canes to start playing Hockey again so that I can cope with all this. Right now its all about the draft Baby!

Yearning for hockey, now that's an all-time low...

well when the team lives in mediocrity the few years when we break through and have a good team become the best years of my life. i bet like packers fans who are always good don't appreciate how lucky they are

playoff hockey is badass. regular season hockey gets boring

Well, to be fair, the NFC is a heck of a lot tougher than it was in like 2007. I'd say this '12 team if you put it in 2007 would be at like 9 wins right now.

Yearning for hockey, now that's an all-time low...

Not when you live 15 minutes from PNC. Hockey is great especially live. And my lady friend actually loves it.

1 person likes this

Hockey is the best live sport. Constant action and especially furious in the playoffs. Such a great fan sport. I'm so bummed there's no NHL this year.