Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

Ban weapons of mass destruction.....NOW

613 posts in this topic

This is where I think that many of you are confused.

Do most of you know the difference in a semi automatic rifle and an AR-15?

I can fire off 20 shots from my AR in a number of seconds, and pretty close to the same amount in the same time, from my .308.

Take away both you say?

Well, cool. But now what about the semi automatic shotguns?

Those have to go as well.

Well, now what about the large capacity pump shotguns, that can fire almost as fast as semi auto's?

Certainly those need to be gone.

Also no real reason to keep large bore single shot rifles, just too easy to kill with those.....

Many want to remove the objects and ignore what we see as the threat : fuging CRAZY PEOPLE

Jesus fing christ you gun psychos are going to have to make some concessions.

If 50 states ratified an amendment to ban all guns you would follow it blindly....because its an amendment, right?

I am a psycho for standing up for a right that my forefathers put in place. Gotcha.

Yeap, I'm the psycho all right.

The answer is yes, I would follow it, if it were implemented across the board for all citizens, military and police combined.

Many want to remove the objects and ignore what we see as the threat : fuging CRAZY PEOPLE

How about both

I am a psycho for standing up for a right that my forefathers put in place. Gotcha.

Yeap, I'm the psycho all right.

The answer is yes, I would follow it, if it were implemented across the board for all citizens, military and police combined.

Your forefathers were 700,000 white dudes with no standing army. They needed them to be armed. But let's not ever look at why laws were made.

You said you would support prohibition as an amendmant

Sorry but my magical amendment bans guns in the hands of citizens....it's in the Constitution.

How about both

Without guns crazy people would still be a problem.

Without crazy people guns would still be hunks of metal that can do nothing without a person behind the trigger.

I can punch an ungunned crazy person.

That's assault.

Your forefathers were 700,000 white dudes with no standing army. They needed them to be armed. But let's not ever look at why laws were made.

Sorry but my magical amendment bans guns in the hands of citizens....it's in the Constitution.

When did I say that I would support prohibition?

You asked a simple question, and I answered.

Yes, I would support that amendment, to ban all guns, but only if the military and law enforcement was included.

I still would like to know why you all think criminals would follow the law?

When did I say that I would support prohibition?

You asked a simple question, and I answered.

Yes, I would support that amendment, to ban all guns, but only if the military and law enforcement was included.

I misread your previous post and now my argument hold no merit with you/Amendments.

The bolded is true. However there is a second part to this. They wanted the people to be able to rise up against a tyrannical government.

Sure you can...

After they've parked the truck in OKC, or after they've hijacked the plane, or mixed the Kool-Aid, or blown up the school, or mailed the bomb, or drowned the kids in the lake or bathtub, etc...

Crazy doesn't sleep, doesn't take breaks, works nights and weekends, and will generally find a way to accomplish whatever jacked up scenario they can think up...

I'm fine with more regulation... just wish there were similar outcry for identifying and addressing the disturbed BEFORE the tragedy...