Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

Ban weapons of mass destruction.....NOW

613 posts in this topic

How do you get that from what I posted.

Madhatter said that people getting killed from guns is the same as eating too much fast food and giving yourself heart disease.

I order for that analogy to work, the kids would have had to decide to get shot.

Not sure where you got axes and poo from.

My mistake.. Was wrong post I quoted. But still don't agree with many posts you have made .

Let me go a little further for you anti gun folks. My daughter will hopefully buy an AR 15 to protect my grand kids from peices of poo.

Again. Learning gun safety from a responsible owner. Still waiting on the Panthro "haha Pawpaw joke" he sends from his location. (Which I have)

That isn't the least bit disturbing.

harr I know where you live Panthro so don't you worry about a thing, Pawpaw jokes are all a-okay

Let me go a little further for you anti gun folks. My daughter will hopefully buy an AR 15 to protect my grand kids from peices of poo.

Again. Learning gun safety from a responsible owner. Still waiting on the Panthro "haha Pawpaw joke" he sends from his location. (Which I have)

To protect the tips she will earn from the strip club?

That isn't the least bit disturbing.

The Internet isn't for everyone.

fellas. come on now. and we wonder why people go off the deep end or what have you. YML, dude what are you doing man?

lets stick to the topic at hand and have a solid debate, not some junior high pissing contest.

1 person likes this

I'm still in the shallow end...as usual

those work...umm so i heard.

some chain letter from stormfront

lol those gun laws were passed to make it easier to control the population of those countries, not because it would be impossible to do so without it. If you really think a bunch of old, Hasidic Jews were going to prevent hardened SS soldiers with tanks and armored cars from rounding up their families and deporting them off to concentration camps IF ONLY THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS you're delusional.