Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

Ban weapons of mass destruction.....NOW

613 posts in this topic

In regards to the cars vs guns comparison.

It somehow is easier to own a gun than a car.

I would be fine with treating gun ownership like car ownership.

Pay yearly taxes on them, require periodic training classes, and have them inspected and registered yearly.

This is absolutely the most reasonable, and doable, solution that I've seen.

This is what I mean by learning lessons from all the drunk driving cases as well. Apply what MADD etc have done to curb dd cases.

Do you know how many decades it would take at the current pace we have of mass murders to equal just one month of d deaths?

A death is a death. Think about it.

I am willing to ban mopeds.

Finally we agree.

Am I the only one who finds it curious that the outcry for banning assault weapons in America seems to be getting louder? but all the while this administration has armed the northern alliance in afghan, The civilian forces in iraq, the civilian forces in lybia and syria. Not to forget the fast and furious guns into the cartels of mexico. We have been supplying arms to pakistan and are currently upping the scale of the egyptian armed forces. And not one of these groups could be considered a trusted ally. Disarm Americans and arm our potential enemies.

Am I the only one who finds it curious that the outcry for banning assault weapons in America seems to be getting louder? but all the while this administration has armed the northern alliance in afghan, The civilian forces in iraq, the civilian forces in lybia and syria. Not to forget the fast and furious guns into the cartels of mexico. We have been supplying arms to pakistan and are currently upping the scale of the egyptian armed forces. And not one of these groups could be considered a trusted ally. Disarm Americans and arm our potential enemies.

Shush now, we are talking about de-arming our citizens, don't mind those people over the pond.

I don't want to disarm you and I am considered a crazy liberal by some

I don't want to disarm you and I am considered a crazy liberal by some

I know where you live.

I know where you live.

I'll stock up on Capt Morgan

I'll stock up on Capt Morgan

D: Barterz!

I'm playing paintball next week. bring your paint body armor