Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

Ban weapons of mass destruction.....NOW

613 posts in this topic

Yes math is so sneaky. So i guess no

It's a stupid statistic so no

180/308,745,538 = .000000583. (Change the denominator if you like the point remains)

They implemented it directly as a result of someone shooting 20 kids and 6 adults in ct. Their policy will not protect them or my children from that kind of attack.

I don't wear a seatbelt because its my choice.

no, it won't protect them from that kind of attack... but you'd also be vehemently opposed to any kind of security that WOULD protect them from that kind of attack because you'd view it (perhaps rightly so) as draconian... so if you're determined to be disatisified with every proposed solution... don't you think eventually you (and those like you) are simply going to be marginalized from the conversation? Are you satisfied with the way things are?

Lol what? Did I fug up something?

nah... you just reminded me of this guy.

walter_toe.jpg

So now its about universal health care? This will cover all the mentally ill and we then don't have to worry about guns because the care for them will be so good it will be like the Pre Crime unit in Minority Report? Riiiight.

So now its about universal health care? This will cover all the mentally ill and we then don't have to worry about guns because the care for them will be so good it will be like the Pre Crime unit in Minority Report? Riiiight.

????

Are you talking about the President's comments today?? It is about expanded access to mental health care isn't that what the fug gun advocates want??

Not necessarily you pstall, I don't remember what you said about this.

But haven't all the pro-gun people told me since Friday "It is about mental illness not guns!! Crazy people not guns!!"

Now the president says they are hoping to expand coverage and access to mental health care and you guys jump on the president about "derp... universal health care... derp".

Jeebus.

There's been good pionts made by a few that have been ignored. I wish someone would address the fuzzes post. I touched on it, but got no responce either. Unfortunately without educated dialog a compramise will never be reached.

What I'm saying is based on happys thread about the drugs Adam took it is negligible.

I asked this the other day and not gotten an answer yet. Those that have done mass murders did they or did they not get any type of mental health care?

We could take another angle and said if Adam had not been given the psych drug he would have never had done this either.

So is it now about the deadly side effects of these drugs?

Just because access is easier doesn't mean the quality is better or correct.

It's a stupid statistic so no

180/308,745,538 = .000000583. (Change the denominator if you like the point remains)

The 180 number you are using is wrong. Read the full artivle not just the first bit.

Either way you dont care that Ameican kids are dying by guns more than other industrualized countries.

In regards to the cars vs guns comparison.

It somehow is easier to own a gun than a car.

I would be fine with treating gun ownership like car ownership.

Pay yearly taxes on them, require periodic training classes, and have them inspected and registered yearly.

Would have no issue with any suggestions you made.

????

Are you talking about the President's comments today?? It is about expanded access to mental health care isn't that what the fug gun advocates want??

Not necessarily you pstall, I don't remember what you said about this.

But haven't all the pro-gun people told me since Friday "It is about mental illness not guns!! Crazy people not guns!!"

Now the president says they are hoping to expand coverage and access to mental health care and you guys jump on the president about "derp... universal health care... derp".

Jeebus.

He's talking about Zod's post earlier.

Would have no issue with any suggestions you made.

You would have no problem with paying more taxes ?

Having Government officials "inspecting" your property ?

Kurb wants to go back to the wild west days.