• Please log in to reply
615 replies to this topic

#91 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationRaleigh
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Yeah this thread has become laughable and pointless...enjoy fighting the good fight fellow posters of common sense.

#92 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• LocationGitmo
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

What century are you living in? With today's weapons of war...anything an individual would have would be no more effective than sticks and stones.

How many children/young people are you willing to sacrifice for this extremist scenario? Going to send a message to the Conn parents about how their children died for your greater good?

This is getting pathetic. You care more about white kids than you do dark skinned kids. What about the parents of the children that were murdered via drones by Obama? I guess they do not matter.

You want to use murdered children to further your cause then include all murdered children. fug you and your bigoted post.

#93 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

This is getting pathetic. You care more about white kids than you do dark skinned kids. What about the parents of the children that were murdered via drones by Obama? I guess they do not matter.

You want to use murdered children to further your cause then include all murdered children. fug you and your bigoted post.

Posted Image

#94 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Waco, Afghanastan, Iraq... Thats too sinister for common folk to want to hear and discuss. It is under the guise of war.. An enemy. There is a huge disconnect bc of culture or brown skin.

It is just like the end of the movie "A Time to Kill". The lawyer is describing how Samuel L Jackson's daughter was kidnapped, raped, beaten drug on the groung with intent to kill her...then tells the Missisippi jurors.."now imagine she is white"

It was powerful in the movie bc yes... There is a filter for most americans with the death of other races...add drones and glossy eyed shoulder shrugs ensue.

#95 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

LMAO at calling a semi-auto rifle a weapon of mass destruction.

*smh*

#96 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

I said all weapons of mass destruction...that includes all semi automatic weapons. Ban all clips.

LMAO

#97 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationWNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

​I have not made a distinction by race. This is the first time in my life I have been called bigoted and it is completely uncalled for. I would like an apology.

#98 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

If you hang around the tinderbox, you will be called all kinds of things. Would not expect an apology right away. Thicker skin required here as name calling is part of the territory. All people on the conservative side have been called bigot like hundreds of times.

#99 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Rabblerousers...

#100 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER