Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

Ban weapons of mass destruction.....NOW

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
615 replies to this topic

#613 adub2b23

adub2b23

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

i'm continually amazed at how often this is parroted as though it's an all-encompassing solution and the most obvious thing in the world to anyone who isn't a libtard.

people are socialized into ways of thinking and accepting 'proof' of a supporting argument's bulletproof validity. people think "well yeah, i'm a common sense republican, of course i'm pro gun" and therefore any argument presented for denying any form of gun control is embraced with no further thought. anyone who opposes it is just an idiot, and don't you dare challenge it or you're ...well... you're just one of those college internet libtards trying to ruin america.

Well if you can explain to me that criminals will be willing to follow stricter gun controls I'll be glad to listen. I don't even own a gun nor do I plan on owning one. The fact that you think stricter gun control will decrease the crime rate is one of the most absurd things I've heard and completely ignorant. I'm almost embarrassed to be responding to this post, but I suppose you felt the need to commence childish name calling, "internet libtard", on an online forum. How old are you? I was really trying to make a valid statement. You seem like one of the knee jerking individuals trying to ban the only protection reasonable American's have. Focus on the real problem, which is solutions for mental disabilities, helping poverty stricken areas, and many things that stem from such. I wasn't implying that this was the ultimate solution to fix the problem, but it would definitely be more beneficial than stricter gun control.

I haven't seen a worthy argument here against "pro gun," other than "those poor kid's, we should ban guns now." I'm sorry but there's no way those kid's would have been saved unless there was law enforcement present already. People like that WILL find ways of getting what they need to commit these horrendous acts. Please, we need to put an SRO officer in every school.
The only difference between gun laws in no gun laws is the inability to defend yourself from criminals who pay no attention to the law.

Maybe we should have stricter gun controls, that way when psycho's break into our homes and we need to defend our families, all we can do is cower in the corner.

Unless you can completely rid the world of guns...that is not the solution.

#614 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

When you have to bring Belarus and Russia in as examples, you know you're tricking the data.

Oh the irony.

#615 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

Blazing Trails Thru the NFC South

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

ttt

#616 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER