Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

Ban weapons of mass destruction.....NOW

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
615 replies to this topic

#85 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

I do not blame the OP for her emotions. All of us have been saddened, troubled, shaken, etc over the last few days. We want to have prevented it, stopped it, help the victims families, comfort the community, etc. Channeling all this is natural. I would just disagree with some of the methods of prevention by OP. But I understand her wanting to DO something. Tough time for all of us.

#86 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

Weapon of mass destruction...?

#87 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Taking all weapons and bullets away from a society is also taking away the level playing field and means that the biggest and strongest and most vile of a society will rule it with force. The prospect of robbing an elderly couple for example or a woman in a parking lot will be so commonplace because there is nothing ever to fear.

I would oppose with all I have the confisaction of all weapons. And this does not even speak to the goverment check/balance that Floppin refers to.

#88 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Not to mention a scenario such as if there were to ever be war on US soil and our military failed...what do we have to take up arms with then? Sticks and stones?

Ban all weapons and watch the hell that comes next. I wish it weren't so, but by banning all weapons you're assuming all people can get along and live in harmony. Never has, and never will happen.

#89 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Not to mention a scenario such as if there were to ever be war on US soil and our military failed...what do we have to take up arms with then? Sticks and stones?

Ban all weapons and watch the hell that comes next. I wish it weren't so, but by banning all weapons you're assuming all people can get along and live in harmony. Never has, and never will happen.

What century are you living in? With today's weapons of war...anything an individual would have would be no more effective than sticks and stones.

How many children/young people are you willing to sacrifice for this extremist scenario? Going to send a message to the Conn parents about how their children died for your greater good?

#90 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

Seriously nunchucks would really level the playing field...

Like to see a redneck take a deer down with somechucks... Thats Sport!!

#91 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Yeah this thread has become laughable and pointless...enjoy fighting the good fight fellow posters of common sense.

#92 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

What century are you living in? With today's weapons of war...anything an individual would have would be no more effective than sticks and stones.

How many children/young people are you willing to sacrifice for this extremist scenario? Going to send a message to the Conn parents about how their children died for your greater good?

This is getting pathetic. You care more about white kids than you do dark skinned kids. What about the parents of the children that were murdered via drones by Obama? I guess they do not matter.

You want to use murdered children to further your cause then include all murdered children. fug you and your bigoted post.

#93 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

This is getting pathetic. You care more about white kids than you do dark skinned kids. What about the parents of the children that were murdered via drones by Obama? I guess they do not matter.

You want to use murdered children to further your cause then include all murdered children. fug you and your bigoted post.

Posted Image

#94 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Waco, Afghanastan, Iraq... Thats too sinister for common folk to want to hear and discuss. It is under the guise of war.. An enemy. There is a huge disconnect bc of culture or brown skin.

It is just like the end of the movie "A Time to Kill". The lawyer is describing how Samuel L Jackson's daughter was kidnapped, raped, beaten drug on the groung with intent to kill her...then tells the Missisippi jurors.."now imagine she is white"

It was powerful in the movie bc yes... There is a filter for most americans with the death of other races...add drones and glossy eyed shoulder shrugs ensue.

#95 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

LMAO at calling a semi-auto rifle a weapon of mass destruction.

*smh*

#96 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

I said all weapons of mass destruction...that includes all semi automatic weapons. Ban all clips.

LMAO