<

Photo
- - - - -

Who was Adam Lanza's Doctor?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Is the medical report ever available on the shooters? If there are prescribed psychotropic drugs, is it actually in their system? I commonly hear that if you just stop taking anti-depressents you can become suicidal. And with the amount of doctors who will prescribe anti-depressents without doing a complete hormone work up on patients is amazing.

related: The symptons for anti-depression are actually very similar to hyper-thyroidism. So a patient gets a mood altering drug when all they need is to get the proper hormone level for their person.

i don't know if this is a regular thing, but when i was perscribed anti-depressants a couple years ago, i had a blood test first for thyroid issues. fwiw.

i know a lot has been said about these drugs. but they were good for me for about six months, then i weened off of them by the doctors orders when poo straightened out.

#62 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
Guests

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

Correlation does not denote causation.

That's way too broad an assumption you're making. Almost as bad as linking wearing a shirt to mass murder simply because it seems like every mass murder is wearing a shirt these days.

Yeah, the same way blaming a rifle for a mass shooting is ridiculous.

#63 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Not the same at all actually unless she shooter was slinging GTA V disks into people's jugulars like ninja stars in the video game argument.