Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Sam Bradford get a career pass by the media?

47 posts in this topic

Posted

The Rams suck, and nobody cared about Bradford coming out of the draft in the first place. Mike Miller was the first pick in 2000. Doesnt mean he sucks...just means that draft did.

Posted

Bradfords stats aren't that bad, best QB rating of his career at 81.5

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13197/sam-bradford

Bradford, Stafford and company also didn't set themselves up to be a Media Pinata by stealing a Laptop at FL, getting run off to Junior College then going to Auburn after his Dad auctioned off his services.

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't Bradford have a solid game today?

Posted

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13197/sam-bradford

Bradford, Stafford and company also didn't set themselves up to be a Media Pinata by stealing a Laptop at FL, getting run off to Junior College then going to Auburn after his Dad auctioned off his services.

What a monster

Posted

He doesnt wear a towel on his head.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh I get it, this is another Cam Gets Dissed thread.

Posted

Actually Bradford is one of the few brightspos of the Rams offense.

His offensive line is terrible and he just now has an emerging #1 WR.

The Rams have been a bad team for over a decade. They need more than just a QB. RGIII would not be doing what he is now in St.Louis. Cam would not be doing what he is now in St.Louis. Not a lot of rookie/2nd year QBs could succeed in St. Louis.

Seriously??? You're statement sound just like the well rehearsed statement made about every one of the chosen QBs when their team isn't playing well. It's simply never their fault.

Posted

When people talk about other QBs getting passes, I always wonder how often they read the local media for that team.

Posted

http://espn.go.com/n...97/sam-bradford

Yeah, I see you pay close attention to everything on TV. Fact check isn't your strongest suit I see.

Posted

He doesnt wear a towel on his head.

Who knew wearing a towel on one's head could be so controversial. I guess just like the hoodie, it's not what but who. :cool:

Posted

Yeah, I see you pay close attention to everything on TV. Fact check isn't your strongest suit I see.

Bradford played well today, playing ok for season with an 81 QB rating on a bad team.

Posted

MONSTER SEASON