Photo
- - - - -

Does Sam Bradford get a career pass by the media?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Bradfords stats aren't that bad, best QB rating of his career at 81.5

http://espn.go.com/n...97/sam-bradford

Bradford, Stafford and company also didn't set themselves up to be a Media Pinata by stealing a Laptop at FL, getting run off to Junior College then going to Auburn after his Dad auctioned off his services.

What a monster

#17 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

He doesnt wear a towel on his head.

#18 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,186 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

Oh I get it, this is another Cam Gets Dissed thread.

#19 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Actually Bradford is one of the few brightspos of the Rams offense.

His offensive line is terrible and he just now has an emerging #1 WR.

The Rams have been a bad team for over a decade. They need more than just a QB. RGIII would not be doing what he is now in St.Louis. Cam would not be doing what he is now in St.Louis. Not a lot of rookie/2nd year QBs could succeed in St. Louis.

Seriously??? You're statement sound just like the well rehearsed statement made about every one of the chosen QBs when their team isn't playing well. It's simply never their fault.

#20 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,817 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

When people talk about other QBs getting passes, I always wonder how often they read the local media for that team.

#21 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

Bradfords stats aren't that bad, best QB rating of his career at 81.5

http://espn.go.com/n...97/sam-bradford

Bradford, Stafford and company also didn't set themselves up to be a Media Pinata by stealing a Laptop at FL, getting run off to Junior College then going to Auburn after his Dad auctioned off his services.

Yeah, I see you pay close attention to everything on TV. Fact check isn't your strongest suit I see.

#22 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

He doesnt wear a towel on his head.

Who knew wearing a towel on one's head could be so controversial. I guess just like the hoodie, it's not what but who. :cool:

#23 FugginPoo

FugginPoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

Yeah, I see you pay close attention to everything on TV. Fact check isn't your strongest suit I see.

Bradford played well today, playing ok for season with an 81 QB rating on a bad team.

#24 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

MONSTER SEASON

#25 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Seriously??? You're statement sound just like the well rehearsed statement made about every one of the chosen QBs when their team isn't playing well. It's simply never their fault.

First off, it's your, not you're. The more you know~

Secondly, I don't get how Bradford is the fault in St. Louis. He's played well and is a very smart and talented QB. He's just been held back by that offense.

Look at a QB like Ponder, and he's holding his offense back.

#26 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

The media has a way of spinning news to try to sway people's opinions. Can you imagine if Cam would have done what Matt Ryan did in Atlanta? If he would have said get the f**k off the field, it would have been a media firestorm. There was not a word said until Hardy brought it up last week. It is important sometimes to form your own opinion.

#27 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

In the same respect Cam brought some criticism on self, but he has seemed to grow up here recently.

#28 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,354 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

I know a Rams fan who's really frustrated by Sam. He's shown flashes but is really inconsistent.

Cam is a flashier and better of the two. He broke many records and proven a lot of people wrong. Of course he's held to a different standard fair or not.

#29 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,266 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

Bradford is so boring. Cam is polarizing. Cam is the anti-old-football-guy. He does commercials, he celebrates first downs, he's black, he has an ego. The old guard doesn't like what the Cam is cooking. I don't think they fully understand him though, I hear so much inaccurate information about him as a person on national broadcasts. It's like they look at him and see what they want to see, not what's really there. Colin Cowherd was kissing his ass last February and ripped him mid season. I do not understand the media.

#30 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,266 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

They try to turn Cam into a win-loss record because its convenient for their RG3/Luck argument. Keep in mind Kirk Cousins has two wins now....but obviously it was all RG3 in Washington. Luck has 20 interceptions but his team is winning...it just pisses me off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.