Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

Gameday Thread: Panthers @ Chargers...

726 posts in this topic

lol at Heath Evans trying to say Amini Silatolu

That was pretty funny :lol:

I see nothing left of the Phillip Rivers from past years.

WOW Rivers really has quit. You see that shrug??

What the *** is Rivers doin im embarrassed and its not even my team.

Somewhere, Jay Cutler is laughing his ass off,

Jesus!! bench Hardy before he kills somebody!! lol

• Topics

• i just took this test again for shits and i got infj, whereas last year i got intj. so my thinking got flipped to feeling but it's still fairly close. other than that, i'm still an introvert but it went down from last year from 72% to 59%. i'm not really surprised because i got a job in nyc in the last year that has forced me to adapt to social interaction. other than that there were no massive changes though.
    • Jesus. A 3-4 OLB at #8? Two major off-field character concerns in the 2nd round? Another slow WR in the 3rd? Never. Gonna. Happen. There's at least a decent chance that his top three picks won't even be on our draft board. Gettleman has said numerous times in the past that guys who aren't scheme fits for us aren't on our draft board. There goes McKinley. Given our past with guys like Carruth and Hardy, there's zero chance that Mixon is on our board. Given Robinson's off-field issues involving a stolen gun, I'd say there's a better than average chance that he's not on our board either. You'd be hard pressed to come up with a more unrealistic mock draft for the Panthers if you set out to try to do just that.