Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gameday Thread: Panthers @ Chargers...

727 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera fuging us over because of his love for Norv. fug

shoooooooshhhhh

Posted

If they score here it will get interesting if we even come close to loosing there should be a double firing in the middle of the field. But just as im typing Philip Leaf strikes again.

Posted

D line is breasting today

Posted

Wow four fumbles for Rivers. Chargers should send him packing along side Norv Turner in the offseason.

Posted

Why do you guys panic?

They have to find little things to complain about. They know no other way to watch games. Complaining must be the primary focus.

Posted

D line is breasting today

I approve of a good breasting.

Posted

I means he's had trouble reading defenses and making some poor decisions. It looks like he's learning, and getting better at those parts of the game. What the fug do you think it meant?

You mean like all Rookie QBs. You expect so much out of Cam as if he's a ten year Vet.

I watch the other rookie QBs play, especially the chosen one Luck. Here is a quote: "Luck has now gone four straight games without completing at least 55 percent of his passes, and he's thrown 10 interceptions over the past five weeks." And who got the blame for Luck's weak playing, his offensive line. Funny that no one is questiong his QB skills.

I sometimes feel the measuring stick some use to critique Cam isn't quite taking other things into consideration.

3 people like this

Posted

They have to find little things to complain about. They know no other way to watch games. Complaining must be the primary focus.

u must like 3 and outs

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Rivers is gettin pulled

Posted

slurp much?

Posted

good news (ff related)

I have Peterson, Janikowski and the Panthers D

Bad News: I lost by 2 pointsw in week 13 and missed the playoffs.

:thumbsd:

Posted

nice

DEs Charles Johnson & Greg Hardy are 1st pair of #Panthers with 10+ sacks since 2002 -- Peppers (12) & Rucker (10)

1 person likes this