Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

Gameday Thread: Panthers @ Chargers...

726 posts in this topic

11th sack on the season.

Damn D-Will our first T.O. in 3 Games.

Better to have a TO now while we have 5 scores on them..

I hope we have enough money to keep Hardy this dude is the truth and he's been handlin his business the past few games.

Deangelo Williams is bad at acting. IDK I think I'm ready to move on

Say what you will about Jake.. love him or hate him, he brought a fire when he played that was infectuous. When he was pumped, he could make the entire team pumped.

Cam is playing very well. Looks like he's move up a level in his understanding of the game.

I wonder what does this mean? :cool:

• Topics

• WaPo isn't partners with the CIA. Amazon Web Services, which sells servers to thousands upon thousands of companies and websites, sold servers to the CIA. You can buy your own now right here. Does that make you partners with the WaPo? https://aws.amazon.com When Jimmy Dore says "600 million dollars is more than the Washington Post is even worth!" he's being a dumbass. The Washington Post didn't make the deal with the CIA so what they're worth is irrelevant. Amazon Web Services sold them servers, and they happen to have the same parent company as the Washington Post. The thing about Jimmy Dore is that he is absolutely utterly obsessed with Hillary Clinton. Like, utterly obsessed. Everything goes back to Hillary Clinton to him, and his obsession has morphed into skepticism of the Russian investigation, because he views it as an excuse for why Hillary lost. He can't accept the Russia stuff being true because if it's true then maybe Clinton didn't lose on merit. And so his skepticism of the Russia investigation has led him down the path of 'well the Deep State is conspiring against Trump' and 'the Deep State is the real true evil.' He fact-checks nothing. It's Alex Jones level poo.
    • Anyone who can equate any modern presidency at any moment in time with the embarrassment we see right now is off their gd rocker. What is really telling is that we now see that Trump can't just be casual.  He can't just talk it up with other peers.  He can't just chill the f*ck out. Seriously....people like this are weird as hell.   It's been obvious he's the head of a business but not a business savvy guy since the Apprentice.  I don't understand why we want the Sharknado meets 80s bad guy of Presidents.