Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Rivera will be back

CRA    12,267

Winning pointless games.....doesn't answer any of the questions or counter the flaws Rivera has shown over the course of two seasons.

Questions about Rivera have always been how he coaches in games that matter......and he has made poor decisions in most of those. What happens now doesn't say much about Rivera......says more about the players.

Bringing back a coach who only plays aggressive in meaningless games...,.still leaves us losing the ones that matter by him coaching scared next year

4Corners    2,039

Panthers playing well the past few weeks but keep in mind the pressure has been off for a few weeks now

Woodcookedbbq    251

I have mixed feelings on Rivera returning. I'd like to think he's learning from his mistakes. If they blow out every team from here on out, I guess that would be enough for me to change my mind.

Mr. Scot    34,966

Panthers playing well the past few weeks but keep in mind the pressure has been off for a few weeks now

Meaningless games with a bunch of backups on the field, and still winning...that's actually a positive.

Mr. Scot    34,966

I have mixed feelings on Rivera returning. I'd like to think he's learning from his mistakes. If they blow out every team from here on out, I guess that would be enough for me to change my mind.

It might just be enough to make up Richardson's mind.

That's the real question.

beastson    4,521

We have a bunch of different players playing

No tape... we look different

Just like last season

So lets not get ahead of ourselves

rodeo    14,031

We finished last season this strongly, and that's why everyone expected us to be a playoff team this year.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Joehillttc