Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam has taken the next step

37 posts in this topic

Posted

it doesn't hurt when you run a more traditional offense, utilize his strengths on bootlegs & things like that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was just thinking the same thing. Looks like the game slowed down for him again.

I don't think the game ever "slowed" down for him last year, he was just reacting to what he saw. The first couple of games he was indecisive this year and it lead to mistakes, but now the game is finally slowing down for him.

Posted

Was just thinking the same thing. Looks like the game slowed down for him again.

I also really like his body language and the way he is interacting with his team mates and coaches. Maybe the early season struggles and criticism by the media will be a blessing is disguise.

Posted

As most of us knew he would.

Our football team as a whole have elevated their level of play out there, does wonders for a young QB.

The future is bright boys.

2 people like this

Posted

it kills me that rivera and chud's attempt to stay "one step ahead" had taken us two steps back and ruined our season before we even had a chance IMO... hopefully JR realizes this is just fool's gold (like gantt said)

Posted

No doubt. Cam has grown a lot

Posted

still throwing those screens a tad high but has not thrown int in 153 passes

1 person likes this

Posted

He has been playing very well for the last 5 or 6 games.

Of course, the next next step is to play this way when we still have a shot at the playoffs.

Posted

He has been playing very well for the last 5 or 6 games.

Of course, the next next step is to play this way when we still have a shot at the playoffs.

He's playing well for a player that we all know wants to win championships; at a time where we have no shot. I am hopeful he will get out the gate next year on fire.

Posted

I'm glad to see this team coming around as a team.

Hopefully next season winning will become more frequently and Cam won't have as much pressure placed on him to do it all.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm glad to see this team coming around as a team.

Hopefully next season winning will become more frequently and Cam won't have as much pressure placed on him to do it all.

He will have the same amount of pressure next year as he does this year. Learning to be a QB in the NFL is about learning to handle that pressure. Cam appears to be learning to handle it.

Posted

"Its part of the process."

2 people like this