#47 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

i was hard on him last year because i knew what he was capable of doing.his problem was mostly mental mistakes and he has corrected those.

#48 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Giants have Osi, Tuck signed to deals, with also Kiwanuka (could be gettting paid like an OLB) and JPP (not sure how much his rookie contract is at). If they can get it done, we should be able to too.

We lost hurney magic.

#49 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

The giants' rotating defensive ends actually lowers their ability to rack up stats which drives their leverage capabilities to re-sign those guys higher than they actually are, meaning their asking price would be artificially low.

I mean JPP is a monster but imagine how his stats would have looked if he was on the field for more plays

#50 Varking

Varking

Enigma

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

The giants' rotating defensive ends actually lowers their ability to rack up stats which drives their leverage capabilities to re-sign those guys higher than they actually are, meaning their asking price would be artificially low.

I mean JPP is a monster but imagine how his stats would have looked if he was on the field for more plays

Its a double edged sword. You might see little to no improvement. The fact they rotate their ends keeps them fresh. No rotation makes for a tired JPP...

#51 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

Fixed. :)

Posting from my iphone.

#52 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,111 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

Giants have Osi, Tuck signed to deals, with also Kiwanuka (could be gettting paid like an OLB) and JPP (not sure how much his rookie contract is at). If they can get it done, we should be able to too.

first, you have to keep in mind how much the Panthers have spent on their backfield compared to the Giants...

#53 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.