Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KJ89

Deangelo Williams

34 posts in this topic

The Dynamic Duo still exists.

Told ya he's still got it. Do want!

1 person likes this

He was never given enough touches to get in rhythm. If you heard the interview with Delhomme,he said D-lo needs multiple carries to get in rhythm. When you get the ball 6 times a game it is hard to do that. That is why I was hollering to drop the option and play power football with the backs we have.

I never lost faith... Get this man in the I-Formation please where her can hit the cutback our bounce it outside!!

Yeah he still has the juice, like doghead said its about rhythm.

He was never given enough touches to get in rhythm. If you heard the interview with Delhomme,he said D-lo needs multiple carries to get in rhythm. When you get the ball 6 times a game it is hard to do that. That is why I was hollering to drop the option and play power football with the backs we have.

Yup, I remember. Been saying that all year.

I sincerely hope Williams stays. And I think he will.

This.

Doing what he always does.

5 YPC, Jim Brown territory.

he's still a beast i will not lie i thought he was dun

no doubt he can still play & contribute but he's just paid to much & we have to look to move his contract in the off season

• Topics

• Could be. Hope to be.  I see the big time potential in both. In my opinion-The biggest obstical I see (not only with them but in many young players) is their self confidence. Taking it from "flashing" to "breaking out" or "to the next level" is an imaginary obstacle that stands in the way of a lot of players with potential. To get over the hump, it can take a play, a game or a season to get their mind right with the confidence that they can perform at another level.  KB and Funch have good coaching and all the skills necessary to be the guy, but in the end, they are human too. Most won't admit but the majority of people perform in a "fake it till you make it" environment so to speak.   Lack of confidence or conversely, proving to yourself you can do it, is not only important to the average Joe like you and I but to them as well.  Some guys get over the hump and exceed their own expectations enough to where it becomes standard practice. Others never quite get that bit of confidence or courage to take it one step above their self imposed ceiling.  Im optimistic so I think these two guys can break through. We will certainly have a good read on their direction this season.  PS- Did I use enough quotations?  
    • If your grammar has any indication of your intellect, you likely can't find North Carolina on a map.