Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KJ89

Deangelo Williams

34 posts in this topic

He had 93 yards. C'mon, could have given him one more carry.

I wish it didn't take J getting hurt for this to happen, but I'm so happy that D is getting to silence all of the haters. I don't know why people were saying he's a has-been. He's been playing for coaches that don't know how to use him, that's what's been wrong. D has still got it.

We've hated on every single one of our players.

Cam

Luke

Dwill

Gross

Gamble

Smith

They always come back an shut everyone up.

2 people like this

I've been reading all year how he doesn't fit our system, how he can't catch passes, etc. etc. etc.

The fact is he is still our best back from an all around standpoint. That doesn't mean he has to stay as that contract (and Stew's too) is a big problem. On the field though, he can get the job done.

Double trouble and the litle fat man can play, can block, can catch and can even jump.

GO PANTHERS !

Chud has finally been coordinating without his head up his ass the past two weeks. He's slowed the game down with the running game and shorter passes.

Deangelo has been reaping the benefits, along with Tolbert to a certain extent. Should be interesting to see how Stewart will integrate when he gets back.

and [quote name='Marguide' timestamp='1355710672' post='204975\

5']

I've been reading all year how he doesn't fit our system, how he can't catch passes, etc. etc. etc.

The fact is he is still our best back from an all around standpoint. That doesn't mean he has to stay as that contract (and Stew's too) is a big problem. On the field though, he can get the job done.

We should keep Dwill around with Stewart. Can't forget about double trouble.

People are going to skewer me for it probably - but if I had my choice we keep a restructured DWill and Tolbert with Stewart as the odd man out.

I feel like a backfield with Tolbert / DWill is more dynamic and can break a game open more quickly. Plus Stewart, for all his undeniable toughness, seems to have a lot of trouble with his wheels. He's younger but I think DWill can be more productive for a longer period...especially with his relatively low mileage b/c of splitting carries.

Stewart's a beast but I've always thought Dwill was our better back. Given the choice, I'd choose him over Stewart as well

I've always liked D Will and he's the most reliable back we have. But I would like to see Armond Smith get some carries.

I've always liked D Will and he's the most reliable back we have. But I would like to see Armond Smith get some carries.

Yeah me too. He got like one yesterday. First time I've seen him.