Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Crumbaleers

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Just like in 08 you started 9-3 and lost the last 4 to not make playoffs, you guys crumble under minimal pressure. 41-0 is ******* terrible and an embarrassment. Just to think you guys were talking playoffs at some point this year.

Posted

Yeah they blow. I have no clue how we let that pathetic team squeak out 2 wins against us.

Posted

Word now from PFT that some of the veterans are saying "send these coaches back to college".

Posted

But Schiano has fire...

Posted

lol the Bucs organization is way worse than the Panthers

Posted

I'll be getting my playoff tickets in the new year.

Couch Section Row 2. You guys had Row 1 locked up a long time ago.

Posted

How do you get shut out by possibly the worst defense in NFL history?

Posted

I'm not sure which is more heart-breaking.. starting the season flat, looking like ass for the first half due to full-retard-Chud-mode, and eventually improving our look after it's way too late...

... or starting out strong, then doing a complete belly-flop and making the Taints D look like world-beaters.

I'm not going to talk too much trash, since they kind of swept us this season, but I think I still feel less pain than a Bucs fan. At least our season is giving us all some hope for next year ---- theirs? same old, same old.

Posted

I don't know, pathetic,

I can understand a shutout in hockey, baseball and soccer but football. How can does a team go 60 minutes without 1 piddly little FG. It's going to take a lot of rum to figure this one out. The problem is, I don't think I can drink that much.

Posted

Word now from PFT that some of the veterans are saying "send these coaches back to college".

I heard that on the radio this week.

seems High School Harry is losing the team.

Posted

They did the same thing to morris. Maybe the TEAM should realize that THEY are the problem.