Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second place in the division is in reach

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Meh, I'll take it. You play for draft pick goons out there need to take up watching another sport.

3 people like this

Posted

we finished third last year and wound up with Seattle and Chicago. Atlanta was second and wound up with fuging Arizona and Detroit.

Yea - it can be a gift or a burden, but positioning does have an impact - bur better or worse.

Posted

Please leave our forum.

yes nooby.... No one wants to win if it means nothing. no moral victories here...All i care about is playoffs and superbowls,this year means absolutely nothing. If ur not in it to win it u should be building for the future and winning out is fools gold for fools like u .

Posted

oh look another "fan" with a losing mentality.

another misguided "little person" who's heart cries out for some sort of moral victory. You can do it guys win out and bring back the mediocre team as last season and give the same effort.

Posted

Since we aren't going to the playoffs anyways guys lets just pack it in like Arizona and get blown out.

Who needs meaningless wins, am I right!?

Posted

yes nooby.... No one wants to win if it means nothing. no moral victories here...All i care about is playoffs and superbowls,this year means absolutely nothing. If ur not in it to win it u should be building for the future and winning out is fools gold for fools like u .

Did you just call me a nooby lol??

I literally could not read what you just posted. Go back to grammar school.

Posted

another misguided "little person" who's heart cries out for some sort of moral victory. You can do it guys win out and bring back the mediocre team as last season and give the same effort.

So lets say you are a player on the Panthers. You would rather lose out to gain a top 10-15 pick that may or may not pan out instead of heading into next season with momentum? You are everything that is wrong with this fan base.

Posted

So your saying we can't win the Superbowl?

Posted

So lets say you are a player on the Panthers. You would rather lose out to gain a top 10-15 pick that may or may not pan out instead of heading into next season with momentum? You are everything that is wrong with this fan base.

And u would be a horrible owner. Whats best for the franchise and the fan base is not a win that makes is fell warm wanting to hug each other. A great plater means more to the next ten years than one win. Ur whats wrong with this fanbase. Look at the cowboys they ve been doing the 7-9 9-7 thing for years and its gotten them exactly what its gotten us. Nothing. Building a strong future is not whats wrong with this team sorry sir.

Posted

Did you just call me a nooby lol??

I literally could not read what you just posted. Go back to grammar school.

Umm sorry sir ur not hip to internet slag but what does grammer have to do with slang lmao mr suit and tie u are dismissed. Besides ur under 1000 posts ur opinion doent matter on the huddle.

Posted

Umm sorry sir ur not hip to internet slag but what does grammer have to do with slang lmao mr suit and tie u are dismissed. Besides ur under 1000 posts ur opinion doent matter on the huddle.

My last account before I got deleted had 4,000 posts. But does number of posts really fugging matter? That is ridiculous...

Posted

And u would be a horrible owner. Whats best for the franchise and the fan base is not a win that makes is fell warm wanting to hug each other. A great plater means more to the next ten years than one win. Ur whats wrong with this fanbase. Look at the cowboys they ve been doing the 7-9 9-7 thing for years and its gotten them exactly what its gotten us. Nothing. Building a strong future is not whats wrong with this team sorry sir.

This isn't the same as the cowboys.

They have a delusional owner that is it's GM and thinks he knows it all. Making Coaches work for their jobs each year... kinda like Ummm... Ron Rivera.

The whole team is playing for their jobs possibly with maybe a new coaching staff coming in and the new GM isn't even set yet.

I don't see where there is really a choice for the players or coaches on this team to loss for a draft pick.

That's insane to me.

Win out, save some jobs, lose others and let the new GM sort it out.