Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second place in the division is in reach

41 posts in this topic

Posted

And u would be a horrible owner. Whats best for the franchise and the fan base is not a win that makes is fell warm wanting to hug each other. A great plater means more to the next ten years than one win. Ur whats wrong with this fanbase. Look at the cowboys they ve been doing the 7-9 9-7 thing for years and its gotten them exactly what its gotten us. Nothing. Building a strong future is not whats wrong with this team sorry sir.

You're right. Look at how long the Lions, Bills, and Browns have been picking at the top of the draft. Surely all those great players have led them to winning seasons. Oh wait

2 people like this

Posted

And u would be a horrible owner. Whats best for the franchise and the fan base is not a win that makes is fell warm wanting to hug each other. A great plater means more to the next ten years than one win. Ur whats wrong with this fanbase. Look at the cowboys they ve been doing the 7-9 9-7 thing for years and its gotten them exactly what its gotten us. Nothing. Building a strong future is not whats wrong with this team sorry sir.

I can't tell if you're trolling or really this stupid.

Posted

While it didn't work out last year, historically finishing strong one year even in a 7-9 losing year has boded well for us the following year. I remember finishing strong in 2004 and it was mentioned by players as the impetus for our run in 2005. Then in 2007, we finished pretty well in 2007 and it really set the tone for 2008 even with a diminished Jake. Since then though the wheels have come off.

Still the benefit the team will receive by finishing strongly will more than outweigh the few spots we may lose in the draft this year

Posted

You're right. Look at how long the Lions, Bills, and Browns have been picking at the top of the draft. Surely all those great players have led them to winning seasons. Oh wait

There are other examples like the 49ers. Look what suck for luck did for the colts, the redskins and bob griffin. Yes the draft can make or break ur team believe it or not...

Posted

I can't tell if you're trolling or really this stupid.

Just who are u....when has one win that goes towards nothing helped anyone or affect any franchise for the better long term? I think its idiot talk.

Posted

I wanna finish 7-9. If we finish 2nd in the division, cool, but lets just keep winning baby. It's a one game improvement from last year, and I think it bodes well for next year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Go for second. This draft is not all that impressive at the top. Seems like we can get a serviceable player deep in the 1st round anyway, especially if we consider OG as one of our priorities.

Posted

Top 5 toughest schedule for the millionth time in a row, here we come! :(

1 person likes this

Posted

If you ain't first, you're last.

ifyouaintfirstyourelast.jpg

Posted

If you ain't first, you're last...but if you ain't last, you're not complete sh*t

Posted

Keep Dreaming big!!

Posted

another misguided "little person" who's heart cries out for some sort of moral victory. You can do it guys win out and bring back the mediocre team as last season and give the same effort.

it's easy to spot the kids who haven't ever actually played a team sport