40 replies to this topic

#31 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 870 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

Go for second. This draft is not all that impressive at the top. Seems like we can get a serviceable player deep in the 1st round anyway, especially if we consider OG as one of our priorities.

#32 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

Top 5 toughest schedule for the millionth time in a row, here we come! :(

#33 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,664 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted Image

#34 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

If you ain't first, you're last...but if you ain't last, you're not complete sh*t

#35 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Keep Dreaming big!!

#36 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

another misguided "little person" who's heart cries out for some sort of moral victory. You can do it guys win out and bring back the mediocre team as last season and give the same effort.

it's easy to spot the kids who haven't ever actually played a team sport

#37 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

There are other examples like the 49ers. Look what suck for luck did for the colts, the redskins and bob griffin. Yes the draft can make or break ur team believe it or not...

I never said it can't. There are obviously examples both ways. My point was you can't say losing out is the best thing for this franchise.

BTW those are some terrible examples. The 49ers got a great staff and the Skins traded up for RG3. Losing isn't what changed those teams.

#38 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

lol micnificent28 has always been one of the worst posters on this board. disappears for long stretches and then pops up out of nowhere to type terrible points with his elbows and then vanishes in the smoke

finishing 7-9 with convincing wins, finishing with four straights wins and knocking the saints out of playoff contention and finishing 2nd in the division would be an awesome boost for this team. draft picks be damned.

#39 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

it's easy to spot the kids who haven't ever actually played a team sport

what does highschool or middle school sports have to do with building a franchise? again moral rah rah victories doesnt put talent on the the field simple.

#40 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

lol micnificent28 has always been one of the worst posters on this board. disappears for long stretches and then pops up out of nowhere to type terrible points with his elbows and then vanishes in the smoke

finishing 7-9 with convincing wins, finishing with four straights wins and knocking the saints out of playoff contention and finishing 2nd in the division would be an awesome boost for this team. draft picks be damned.

Again what does knocking the saints out of playoff contention do for our future? nothing. If were competing for a spot in the playoffs then i'm all for it but if not you might as well come back with the best talent and try to avoid the same fate next year. i can note plenty of sources that agree with my model of thinking.

http://www.charlotte...m-but-does.html

http://espn.go.com/b...ng-draft-ground

Just because u cant understand Talent wins football games doesnt make it a bad idea. I think people like u with close minds are whats wrong with the huddle. I've never disappeared I just get tired of reading all the garbage you post philly.

#41 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

If you ain't first, you're last...but if ain't last, you're not complete sh*t

This

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com