Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Announcers talked about the "chemistry" between Cam and Greg Olsen

Hotsauce    3,593

Anyone catch that segment where the announcers were talking about the chemistry between the two?

For those who have played sports, chemistry is not something you can create, it just happens. The announcers were talking about how Greg "knows where to be, and what Cam is thinking". It is no secret that Greg is Cams favorite target.

I think that is pretty rad, considering they are 2 young building blocks of this team.

The Huddler    11,023

Olsen is my favorite target on madden...

cover2, hit Olsen with a streak right between the safeties...

cover3, hit Smitty on an out route, make the corner miss...

wth is this coverage?, run with cam up the middle for 10+

JJT    471

Anyone catch that segment where the announcers were talking about the chemistry between the two?

For those who have played sports, chemistry is not something you can create, it just happens. The announcers were talking about how Greg "knows where to be, and what Cam is thinking". It is no secret that Greg is Cams favorite target.

I think that is pretty rad, considering they are 2 young building blocks of this team.

Is "rad" still a word?

Mr. Scot    34,530

Not to knock the idea, but the announcers today were so bad I doubt I'd cite much of anything they said.

Mr. Scot    34,530

i don't recall anything those announcers said...probably because the volume was down.

Consider yourself lucky.

rayzor    10,302

Consider yourself lucky.

lucks got nothing to do with.

i is smart.i is pretty. i is special.

• Pie 1

Ivan The Awesome    7,033

Not to knock the idea, but the announcers today were so bad I doubt I'd cite much of anything they said.

Really? I thought Heath Evans did a decent job. His voice isn't announcer material but he knows his stuff and spoke and transitioned very well.

Mr. Scot    34,530

Really? I thought Heath Evans did a decent job. His voice isn't announcer material but he knows his stuff and spoke and transitioned very well.

Wasn't impressed with his knowledge of the Panthers overall.

Was worth it to hear him try to say 'Amini Silatolu' though.