Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gross gives props to loud Panther fans in attendance today

31 posts in this topic

Posted

West coast panther fans > east coast panther fans.

camnetwon.jpg?w=320

6 people like this

Posted

camnetwon.jpg?w=320

You better believe it man. I've seen both live and I officially declare the west coast fans as way better at cheering and we are way rowdier

When your captain mentions how loud the away fans were, you know we were loud..

Posted

You better believe it man. I've seen both live and I officially declare the west coast fans as way better at cheering and we are way rowdier

When your captain mentions how loud the away fans were, you know we were loud..

That is mainly because on the west coast you can stand up and cheer, at BOFA you sit down and snap or else security will throw your ass out.

Posted

There seems to be quite a few of west coast Panther fans for some reason

Posted

I have to attend a west coast game next year. Definitely AZ, Went from a East coast Panther fan to a West coast Panthers fan.

Posted

There seems to be quite a few of west coast Panther fans for some reason

No LA team.

Posted

There are plenty of good East Coast Panthers fans. They buy tickets to the Atlanta game and the Tampa game. Bank of America is run by the PSLs.

Posted

There was a great shot* of the Kraken running down the length of the sideline high fiving everyone. Good for him.

Posted

That is mainly because on the west coast you can stand up and cheer, at BOFA you sit down and snap or else security will throw your ass out.

There are plenty of good East Coast Panthers fans. They buy tickets to the Atlanta game and the Tampa game. Bank of America is run by the PSLs.

Sadly I guess this won't change until JR is pushing up daisies.

Posted

I had a drunk tool behind me chanting "Te-bows backup." STFU. How's Philip Rivers working out for you.

The best part was when Chargers fans cheered when they finally got their first down at the end of the quarter. They gotta cheer for something.

I never expected us to roll in there that deep. Good job today guys!

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthers fan here from SD and first time attending a Panthers game. Glad to see a lot of Panther fans in attendance and it did feel like a home game because it was pretty loud when we got touchdowns. I still want to make a trip to Carolina and attend a game over there someday.

1 person likes this

Posted

I can say that Maine and DFive and I didn't sit once. Standing and drinking and getting rowdy!

It was a good day.

1 person likes this