Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ok, so basically everyone should know the basics. There was a shooting at the school that involved a lot of children dying. Absolutely tragic, and I'm not going to argue that. As a parent of a young girl, this hits close to home. What it doesn't mean is that I'm going to completely lose my critical thinking and logical analysis ability. So with that said - lets begin.

So first, lets start with this second suspect/shooter that's being blacked out of the media since it was first reported.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Fixed some bad formating. I apologize to anyone who saw that before I edited it. Hah.

Posted · Report post

On that same message board, there is a thread with images from "The Dark Knight Rises" where Sandy Hook was referenced on a map and pointed at.

Creepy.

Posted · Report post

i do remember a 2nd shooter being mentioned all during the coverage. i am curious about what hap there.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Probably nothing, but kind of crazy

Adam Lanza & James Holmes both had fathers scheduled to testify in LIBOR banking scandal.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Probably nothing, but kind of crazy

Adam Lanza & James Holmes both had fathers scheduled to testify in LIBOR banking scandal.

James Holmes' father was, but I'm pretty sure that the information about the Lanza dad is misinformation. I read that it's not really true about him being scheduled to testify. I'll have to find out where, but I remember reading that.

Posted · Report post

Btw, thanks for this thread, Floppin.

I missed out on a lot of the details of the story, so kudos for getting all of this.

Posted · Report post

Btw, thanks for this thread, Floppin.

I missed out on a lot of the details of the story, so kudos for getting all of this.

NP, it's what I do.

Thanks for the kudos though.

Posted · Report post

James Holmes' father was, but I'm pretty sure that the information about the Lanza dad is misinformation. I read that it's not really true about him being scheduled to testify. I'll have to find out where, but I remember reading that.

I never even knew about Holmes' father until now

Newtown shooter Adam Lanza & Aurora shooter James Holmes both had fathers scheduled to testify in LIBOR banking scandal http://t.co/QRapmRnE

— Anonymous (@YourAnonNews)

December 17, 2012

Posted · Report post

I never even knew about Holmes' father until now

https://twitter.com/...534006997598208

Okay so maybe it is legit about the Lanza dad, wow. But yeah, me and Venom both mentioned it about the Holmes' father in the threads surrounding that event as well.

Posted · Report post

i do remember a 2nd shooter being mentioned all during the coverage. i am curious about what hap there.

I assumed that it was the brother when it was all going down.

The stuff in the OP is def thought provoking. Regardless tho the media should be ashamed for reporting things as facts when they really had no clue what was happening, but hey, what else is new...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i will say this. the sheer odds of two dif guys testifying in the LIBOR case have BOTH mass shootings involved. huh?

2 people like this