Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

but usually it's a penis

Said Bill Clinton.

I'm not saying that there is no connection... but I'm generally pretty skeptical of such conspiracies... all the 9-11 conspiracy stuff I've seen I believe to be utter bullshit...

The mentioning of "Aurora" and "Sandy Hook" in that movie is weird and disturbing, but not necessarily proof of some big conspiracy. The fact that the shooters both have connections is also disturbing and I will reserve judgment on this until I see more information.

1 person likes this

Hurricane Sandy....Sandy Hook....there's the real connection!!!

I'm not saying that there is no connection... but I'm generally pretty skeptical of such conspiracies... all the 9-11 conspiracy stuff I've seen I believe to be utter bullshit...

The mentioning of "Aurora" and "Sandy Hook" in that movie is weird and disturbing, but not necessarily proof of some big conspiracy. The fact that the shooters both have connections is also disturbing and I will reserve judgment on this until I see more information.

Yeah man, I'm right there with you. I also am reserving judgment, but I am certainly starting to lean one way.

Prime example... The Aurora shooting. When Floppin posted his thread after that happened, and a few of the other guys posted some with additional info, I thought it was BS. Seriously, I may have given it about 10 seconds of thought and found it to be a fairly big reach. The only thing that bothered me was the FICO/libor ties with his father.

Now that this has happened yet again and we're seeing all of these connections from Sandy Hook to Aurora, I'm starting to think the theories on Aurora deserved much more thought than I originally gave them. They hold much more weight than I thought imaginable.

But, if this tragedy at Sandy Hook hadn't happened, I would've went the rest of my life thinking the non-mainstream Aurora theories were complete BS.

Holy poo....

• Waynes World was set in Aurora
  • Waynes World 2 Soundtrack -'BATMAN' THEME"By Neal Hefti

Good stuff, lol.

never thought cruising on a football forum could stir up such debate and mind fugs. I will say you guys do your homework and I thank you.

something that i find somewhat odd, they said the entrance had a remote lock that you had to be buzzed in, why do they go to the extremes of doing that and not put a single camera anywhere at the entrance of the building or parking lot? no cameras at all???

1 person likes this

I find that the sheriff of some podunk town saying the FBI will prosecute you if you spread misinformation via social media to be the oddest thing about this. I've never heard of such a thing.

I don't pretend to know or understand Libor or any of that stuff so I can't comment on those connections.

Has there been any reports on where the kid got the guns he used? How he afforded the ammunition or where it was purchased at? What did he do for a living or how did he have money?

Because I'm 30 with a great job and I certainly can't afford two $500+ pistols, a $1K+ rifle, and a $300+ shotgun to do any killing. Let alone the crazy cost of ammunition these days. If he didnt buy the guns legally, did he steal them from someone? If not, how does a twenty year old mentally retarded (at least partially) white kid in Connecticut hook up with the seedy underbelly of society to pay cash for such things?

If any of these questions were answered via a post or a link I didn't see, I apologize.

they were registered to his mother is what I heard.

I take that as an admission that you can't. You just want to blindly believe what you're told without critical thinking. Perhaps it's just that you lack the ability to think for yourself?

I'm sure that isn't the case. Zod just wants to get your goat cause he is a bit of a jerk.

You guys might want to watch wha you say on here about what you believe happened...the FBI will prosecute you. That isn't your right anymore.

I ain't skeered

1 person likes this