Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

An intergalactic dungeness crab told me that Einstein never said that.

Prove me wrong!!!

Intergalactic dungeness crabs don't have space navigation technology.

Duh.

Also, left out as another point of discussion... The multiple and numerous reports that the mother worked at the school in some capacity.

That was widely reported until the superintendent came out and said he had no idea who she was and neither did any of the school's staff.

1 person likes this

1 person likes this

I'm generally not into this kind of stuff, but I have to admit that that it is very freaky.

Wow.

When I first came across the screenshot, I literally got chills. Then for him to actually point to it in the movie. Just way too creepy.

I just don't know why people keep refusing to connect the dots despite the picture already being so defined.

As I said earlier, we have two sides of the story - the objective, questioning side and the media's side. The truth is somewhere in between (but closer to our side).

When you also think about the controversy regarding The Dark Knight Rises before it was even released and how some questioned if it was propaganda or had some underlying purpose. I think that rumor came from someone who is usually laughed at and it was shrugged off as nonsense.

Then it's released... The Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook is referenced in that movie, and then the Sandy Hook shooting happens. Just way too much going on to ignore it.

1 person likes this

Wow.

When I first came across the screenshot, I literally got chills. Then for him to actually point to it in the movie. Just way too creepy.

I just don't know why people keep refusing to connect the dots despite the picture already being so defined.

As I said earlier, we have two sides of the story - the objective, questioning side and the media's side. The truth is somewhere in between (but closer to our side).

When you also think about the controversy regarding The Dark Knight Rises before it was even released and how some questioned if it was propaganda or had some underlying purpose. I think that rumor came from someone who is usually laughed at and it was shrugged off as nonsense.

Then it's released... The Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook is referenced in that movie, and then the Sandy Hook shooting happens. Just way too much going on to ignore it.

Perhaps people want so badly to connect the dots......

someone should repost Umbrella Man

Isn't it also possible that this kid in CT saw that in the movie and decided to use it to freak people out?

Somebody found that reference... maybe he did too before the shooting.

Perhaps people want so badly to connect the dots......

someone should repost Umbrella Man

Could be, but where there is smoke there is fire, more often than not. You don't find all of these things to be correlating with one another Panthro? You really think every single item shared in this thread is pure, unrelated coincidence?

I've seen plenty of crap that I think is just that, crap... Movies, music, etc. Some people really reach... But, then there are things that are completely reasonable to trust, or at least when presented it makes you question your position.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4