Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

every article i've seen referring to the ID thing has used words like "apparently" and "possibly"

oh look the media is filling in blanks rather than waiting for accurate information again, never saw that one coming

Well riddle me this batman. Without the ID explanation, how is it even remotely possible to get the two confused, without prior knowledge of suspect's name? And not only that, but to change the name to the brother of the real shooter?

How the in the fug would the police, or the media, decide that some dead man with no ID was Ryan Lanza out of the fuging blue and then it turns out that the guys is really Adam Lanza?

i'm pretty sure if you're hanging out within a mile of a school that had just been shot all to hell, you're prob going to be arrested

i know, you're "just asking questions", but you're not really making a case for anything other than "somebody's lying i just know it!"

So because you don't have the answers, and we haven't been given them, you're reduced to "probably"s and "should be"s, I'm the one making poo up in my head? It sounds like you're the one having to fill in holes, to make the story fit in your head, to me.

yeah i don't know how brothers could ever be misidentified, particular when their mother had been shot in the face

but again, i'm only privy to the same information that you are; difference being, i don't consider "poo media" and "poo witnesses" as a smoking gun of some sort of coverup

yeah i don't know how brothers could ever be misidentified, particular when their mother had been shot in the face

but again, i'm only privy to the same information that you are; difference being, i don't consider "poo media" and "poo witnesses" as a smoking gun of some sort of coverup

The mom wasn't found dead until way after the fact. Nice try though.

Also, how would they have known to go to the mother's house without knowing who he was?

why do you hate the military?

typical liberal

Lol one funny mother fuger you are. I hope you receive numerous amounts of pie for this post.

So because you don't have the answers, and we haven't been given them, you're reduced to "probably"s and "should be"s, I'm the one making poo up in my head? It sounds like you're the one having to fill in holes, to make the story fit in your head, to me.

no, the media is the one that's been reduced to "probablys". and then i guess everyone else who attempts to draw conclusions based upon contradictory reports.

read the id article you posted

The mom wasn't found dead until way after the fact. Nice try though.

Also, how would they have known to go to the mother's house without knowing who he was?

dude i'm not here to disprove a negative. all i'm asking is that you not pitch such a fit when your collection of shitty media reports and shitty eyewitness accounts doesn't stay on topic. what in the fug is there to discuss here?

no, the media is the one that's been reduced to "probablys". and then i guess everyone else who attempts to draw conclusions based upon contradictory reports.

read the id article you posted

CNN, quoting police, was among the first news outlets to identify Ryan Lanza as the alleged suspect, setting off the mad scramble for more information.

The suspect in the Connecticut shooting, Adam Lanza, 20, was apparently carrying his older brother Ryan's identification, setting off a media mixup that propelled Ryan's Facebook photo onto the Internet tens of thousands of times as the purported shooter and prompting him to post a plaintive plea: "It wasn't me."

The word "apparently" isn't the same as "probably". When someone uses the word apparently, it means that something has been expained to them. In this case, why the mix up occurred.

dude i'm not here to disprove a negative. all i'm asking is that you not pitch such a fit when your collection of shitty media reports and shitty eyewitness accounts doesn't stay on topic. what in the fug is there to discuss here?

All the information about the case. That's what the thread is about. It's not for you and YML to have your own little hissy fits in.

Don't pitch a bitch when you get called out for hijacking a thread with your little internet girl fights. How about that?

1 person likes this