Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

When someone uses the word apparently, it means that something has been expained to them.

uh no not at all actually

ap·par·ent·ly

/əˈparəntlē/

Adverb

• As far as one knows or can see: "the child nodded, apparently content with the promise".
  • Used by speakers or writers to avoid committing themselves to the truth of what they are saying.

Synonyms

evidently - obviously - seemingly - clearly

Besides. I didn't say anything until you had literally filled up almost 4 pages with nonsense. That's retarded.

1 person likes this

All the information about the case. That's what the thread is about. It's not for you and YML to have your own little hissy fits in.

Don't pitch a bitch when you get called out for hijacking a thread with your little internet girl fights. How about that?

no it sure seems like this thread is about portraying yet another mass murder as a big gubmint conspiracy but that could just be the links to godlikeproductions talking

uh no not at all actually

ap·par·ent·ly

/əˈparəntlē/

Adverb

• As far as one knows or can see: "the child nodded, apparently content with the promise".

• Used by speakers or writers to avoid committing themselves to the truth of what they are saying.

Synonyms

evidently - obviously - seemingly - clearly

Hah, nice made up second bullet to that definition.

Here's the real definition to apparent.

apparently  

ap·par·ent [uh-par-uh nt, uh-pair-] Show IPA

adjective

readily seen; exposed to sight; open to view; visible: The crack in the wall was readily apparent.

capable of being easily perceived or understood; plain or clear; obvious: The solution to the problem was apparent to all.

according to appearances, initial evidence, incomplete results, etc.; ostensible rather than actual: He was the apparent winner of the election.

entitled to a right of inheritance by birth, indefeasible except by one's death before that of the ancestor, to an inherited throne, title, or other estate.

no it sure seems like this thread is about portraying yet another mass murder as a big gubmint conspiracy but that could just be the links to godlikeproductions talking

The one link, that provides real and sourced information regarding the Lanza's and a School official. I even put a disclaimer that it very well might be nothing, but was good food for though.

Quit being a douche.

No. Just saying you never had a grandpa. Which makes you envious of me. You mad bro ?

stfu. no one cares. and take your pedo pawpaw with you

the "real" definition doesn't contradict my post in any way

how do you not know what "apparently" means?

what about apparent?

ap·par·ent

/əˈparənt/

Adjective

• Clearly visible or understood; obvious.
  • Seeming real or true, but not necessarily so.

the "real" definition doesn't contradict my post in any way

how do you not know what "apparently" means?

what about apparent?

ap·par·ent

/əˈparənt/

Adjective

• Clearly visible or understood; obvious.

• Seeming real or true, but not necessarily so.

In the context of that sentence, it means what I said. That he had been informed that it was because of an ID. It doesn't mean "here's a fact that I just made up".

the root of apparent is "to appear." please explain to me dear tinfoil hatter how things actually "are" as they "appear"