Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

How did Panthro take that many cumshots? The boy is clearly confused.

bc your MawMaw is the 80 year old version of Cytherea?
1 person likes this

i'm pretty sure if you're hanging out within a mile of a school that had just been shot all to hell, you're prob going to be arrested

i know, you're "just asking questions", but you're not really making a case for anything other than "somebody's lying i just know it!"

But, in not considering anything other than it's bad reporting and/or sensational conspiracy theorist conjecture, you're assuming it's pure coincidence that some guy is walking around in the woods in the immediate area surrounding a school that was just shot up by a guy (also) wearing black and/or camo as well.

To consider either option as the only option doesn't seem fair to the truth.

Ohh for the love of Christ. Here's a better article since you're just going to grind this into the ground.

It provides you with sources.

Two federal sources told ABC News that identification belonging to Ryan Lanza was found at the scene of the mass shooting. They say that identification may have led to the confusion by authorities during the first hours after the shooting. Neither Adam nor Ryan has any known criminal history.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/connecticut-shooter-adam-lanza/story?id=17975673#.UM_krG-HKSo

So there's your proof that his ID was at the scene.

So there's your proof that his ID was at the scene.

is it proof? does this mean i should trust the "feds" this time? or is that only when it seemingly confirms the parts of the story that you want so desperately to be true?

is it proof? does this mean i should trust the "feds" this time? or is that only when it seemingly confirms the parts of the story that you want so desperately to be true?

Derp. I don't want anything to be true. I've told you again and again, that this is an information compiling exercise to be compared to the official narrative. We are told that Adam had Ryan's ID, so I was curious how, or why, since Ryan says that he hasn't seen his brother in almost 3 years.

I don't trust the feds about anything, but I've also pointed out that I don't necessarily think this is an action of the government, especially not your average FBI agents.

So you don't want me to believe the Fed's, you don't want me to believe the Media and Press. Who's information are you trusting on this exactly?

i didn't say that i "don't want you to believe the feds"

i'm just saying, if the government is a valid source this time, then it sure as hell looks like a mass murder likely perpetuated by a single shooter.

i didn't say that i "don't want you to believe the feds"

i'm just saying, if the government is a valid source this time, then it sure as hell looks like a mass murder likely perpetuated by a single shooter.

Lets hope so. That is what we are told right? Anything otherwise would prove that we're being lied too. But while we are out confirming the official narative, I just want all the holes filled. Until they are, I won't be satisfied, and neither should anyone else.

That applies to all stories of this nature. I will always have doubt of any official tale that has holes left open, or scrubbed information.

Lets hope so. That is what we are told right? Anything otherwise would prove that we're being lied too. But while we are out confirming the official narative, I just want all the holes filled. Until they are, I won't be satisfied, and neither should anyone else.

That applies to all stories of this nature. I will always have doubt of any official tale that has holes left open, or scrubbed information.

to be clear, i don't think there's anything wrong with any of that

that being said, every mass murder/terrorist attack/whatever is going to lead to conflicting reports and conflicting eyewitness accounts, neither of which is some sort of smoking gun or even particularly relevant in the grand scheme