Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

Posted

Sandy Hook massacre: Evidence of official foreknowledge?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/21/sandy-hook-massacre-evidence-of-official-foreknowledge/

Posted

I'll take "Terrible Mel Gibson Movies" for $200, Alex.

Posted

I don't know if this was posted yet, but this story was posted on Dec 15. They say that 4 handguns were used and the AR15 was left in the car.http://video.today.m...208495#50208495

Posted

Do we actually know for sure if anyone was killed? The more I look into this the more it seems like the whole thing was staged...especially with these actors they hired to pose at parents.

Posted

Do we actually know for sure if anyone was killed? The more I look into this the more it seems like the whole thing was staged...especially with these actors they hired to pose at parents.

out of curiosity... how many people do you think you'd have to involve to stage something like this?

Posted

wow

go up to Newtown and start asking people up there if "anybody was actually killed"

I gotta stop coming in this forum. This one and the college hoops forum are a toss up for worst on the huddle.

Posted

out of curiosity... how many people do you think you'd have to involve to stage something like this?

Not sure. We know we can't trust the official report...with that being said, i'm just trying to put the pieces together.

Posted

wow

go up to Newtown and start asking people up there if "anybody was actually killed"

I gotta stop coming in this forum. This one and the college hoops forum are a toss up for worst on the huddle.

Like I said...we know the official account of this is bogus. Considering the actors they've hired to pose as parents, my question is valid. Just trying to figure it all out.

Posted

Wow...just wow Venom. I guess all murders are fake and first responders are paid actors.

Posted

Wow...just wow Venom. I guess all murders are fake and first responders are paid actors.

Why "just wow?" It's not like similar tactics have never been used before.

Posted

yeah venom i think you have ventured a little out of the barn on this. those deaths really happened.

Posted

yeah venom i think you have ventured a little out of the barn on this. those deaths really happened.

Hahaha yea...I blame it on last night's drinking.