Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know dudes. I've seen some poo re the alleged parents of a victim. They seem to get around and mourn often. The whole thing is strange as fug.

Posted

Do we actually know for sure if anyone was killed? The more I look into this the more it seems like the whole thing was staged...especially with these actors they hired to pose at parents.

jags.gif

Posted

Sooooo, for those of you mocking the actor idea. Could be, could not be.....you tell me.

These "parents" shown in this video are being outed as Sexton family and DHS actors. I linked to the time when they start.

http://youtu.be/zSvzwDsgrs8?t=1m34s

Here's some pictures of the Sexton's

Greenberg%2520Family%25200000586.jpg

Greenberg%2520Family%25200000588.jpg

phepleimposters2_zps63333b45.png

Here's a pretty decent video compilation of this family and other "actors" from the Sandy Hook scene.

Posted

as one who has followed his share of conspiracies since 1985 i have to say the staged thing is pretty out there but i don't this stuff was faked.

isn't there a poster here who has relatives right nearby and theres like another dude who said he even saw the cops come by his place?

if anything, the actor part could be to cover some tracks on who all was involved. but thats as far as i will go on this.

i just can't bring myself to thinking the whole thing was staged. could i see a very dark entity doing all it can to keep people quiet? totally.

i dunno man.

Posted

Sooooo, for those of you mocking the actor idea. Could be, could not be.....you tell me.

These "parents" shown in this video are being outed as Sexton family and DHS actors. I linked to the time when they start.

http://youtu.be/zSvzwDsgrs8?t=1m34s

Here's some pictures of the Sexton's

Greenberg%2520Family%25200000586.jpg

Greenberg%2520Family%25200000588.jpg

phepleimposters2_zps63333b45.png

Here's a pretty decent video compilation of this family and other "actors" from the Sandy Hook scene.

As someone who has an MFA in acting, has been an actor for 26 years and has made his living either teaching acting or performing for the past 10 years, no... They are not actors.

Everything I've seen about these people being "actors" can be boiled down to those accusing them basing it on nothing but thier own personal incredulity.

"Who reacts to this situation like that?!?!?!"

People you don't know... Which includes about 99.9999% of the country

Posted

For the record, I don't think that everyone was an actor. I don't think that no children were killed, or that this was some fake school. Children were definitely killed, or at least, removed - since the parents didn't actually get to physically see their children.

I also believe in the possibility that there were actors, such as the people in the post on the last page. These people would be used to build the official narrative, you know, so that other real witnesses and victims couldn't fug it up.

1 person likes this

Posted

543978_4629833576837_1000931443_n.jpg

Posted

This particular mashup is disinfo meant to discredit the information that I posted earlier. The Sexton woman and the Holmes Lawyer are NOT the same person.

Posted

simple answer: that's obviously not the same woman.

1 person likes this

Posted

From what I've gathered there were no bullet holes in the walls of the school. The parents weren't allowed to view the bodies. The funerals were all closed casket. Cars in the parking lot were riddled with bullets. The vehicle that Adam drove to the school, supposedly his moms, is registered to a Chris rodia. He's a criminal who is facing five felonies but was able to get out of jail on a promise to appear. That's insane. Rodia has now relocated to floridA.

1 person likes this

Posted

This particular mashup is disinfo meant to discredit the information that I posted earlier. The Sexton woman and the Holmes Lawyer are NOT the same person.

Ah good to know. Preesh for the heads up.

Posted

From what I've gathered there were no bullet holes in the walls of the school. The parents weren't allowed to view the bodies. The funerals were all closed casket. Cars in the parking lot were riddled with bullets. The vehicle that Adam drove to the school, supposedly his moms, is registered to a Chris rodia. He's a criminal who is facing five felonies but was able to get out of jail on a promise to appear. That's insane. Rodia has now relocated to floridA.

This can't be true?