Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

its certainly not an AR15 because the actual bolt has a hook on it. I would guess semi auto shotgun.

AR15 has a charging handle in the back above the stock.

It's a semi-auto rifle with a magazine. The barrel is too small to be a shotty, and the the round ejected had the metallic reflection of a cartridge, not a shell...

Hey Floppin... Facebook is banning users over this subject now apparently...

http://www.infowars.com/facebook-suspends-account-for-questioning-official-narrative-on-shooting/

...and I found this part particularly laughable:

In September 2011, Infowars reporter Darrin McBreen was told by Facebook staff not to voice his political opinion on the social networking website.

Responding to comments McBreen had made about off-grid preppers being treated as criminals, the “Facebook Team” wrote, “Be careful making about making political statements on facebook,” adding, “Facebook is about building relationships not a platform for your political viewpoint. Don’t antagonize your base. Be careful and congnizat (sic) of what you are preaching.”

That's about 85% of what my Facebook news feed is... political stuff from pretty much everyone on there, left, right and middle.

I read that earlier but people don't take infowars seriously so I didn't share it.

I read that earlier but people don't take infowars seriously so I didn't share it.

Here's the original article...

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/facebook-now-suspending-accounts-which-question-mainstream-media-reportingaccount-of-events/

I suppose the guy could be lying just to stir it up... who knows? I wouldn't put anything past Facebook however.

its certainly not an AR15 because the actual bolt has a hook on it. I would guess semi auto shotgun.

AR15 has a charging handle in the back above the stock.

Looks like a full length saiga 12 to me, with pistol grip.

what part of smaller barrel and reflective cartridge material do you all not understand? lol

It is an assault rifle of some sort. It looks a hell of a lot like this to me:

beretta_ar70.jpg

Tromix_Saiga-12ga_S02_Shotgun_1.jpg

Saiga 12

Okay, I can see the resemblance in what I'm seeing and what you're seeing... But the giveaway to me is the longer handguard which I think I see in the video. The barrel also seems longer and smaller.

Tromix_Saiga-12ga_S02_Shotgun_1.jpg

Saiga 12

Okay, I can see the resemblance in what I'm seeing and what you're seeing... But the giveaway to me is the longer handguard which I think I see in the video. The barrel also seems longer and smaller.

I have looked at it over and over again, and I am not saying that what it is.

That shell/bullet that came out just seemed too big to be a rifle bullet, especially ones that are fired from semi's.

The saiga 12 looks very similar to an assault type rifle.

Hopefully the real stuff will come out soon.