Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

That's your "fact" ... lame, lame, lame.

I mean ... "they" are smart enough to pull off the biggest hoax ever, but NOT smart enough to not have the "dead" girl photographed with the President of the United States AFTER she's dead???? Really? That's what makes sense to you? Really?

Stating that they would be too smart to make such a simple mistake still doesnt take away the reality from it all. Besides, when you're backed in a corner as far as they are, operations are going to get sloppy and stupid mistakes are going to be made. I wouldnt say this is the "biggest hoax ever" by any means...that would be more properly rewarded to 9/11 or something. And no, thats not my lone fact...it was just a simple go-to to display. My understanding of the political system is just fine...its not my job to convince you, especially when you're seemingly non-convincible anyways.

Stating that they would be too smart to make such a simple mistake still doesnt take away the reality from it all. Besides, when you're backed in a corner as far as they are, operations are going to get sloppy stupid mistakes are going to be made. I wouldnt say this is the "biggest hoax ever" by any means...that would be more properly rewarded to 9/11 or something. And no, thats not my lone fact...it was just a simple go-to to display. My understanding of the political system is just fine...its not my job to convince you, especially when you're seemingly non-convincible anyways.

The child with Obama is obviously her sister, wearing either the same dress or a twin dress (not uncommon).

To you, I may seem "non-convincible," but to me, you are as looney tunes as those at "Wellaware."

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory and the conversation it sparks, but all this is ridiculous. Again, the impetus to all the "actor" talk regarding Sandy Hook is the Wellaware site, and by your own admission, they seem fairly crazy, to say the least.

I mean, they think:

Queen Elizabeth = Betty White

Gary Condit = Christopher Stevens

Troy Aikman = Mark Fuhrman

And more and more and more ... it never ends.

The child with Obama is obviously her sister, wearing either the same dress or a twin dress (not uncommon).

To you, I may seem "non-convincible," but to me, you are as looney tunes as those at "Wellaware."

Im sorry you feel that way. And im sorry you feel the need to insult those whom are in search of truth. The bottom line in all this is this...we know we can never trust a single word the government says. We know that more times than not, these events are controlled incidents. The Batman shooting is a perfect example of this, which we now know was a black operation. The LIBOR connection in both these shootings is very peculiar as well. Don't worry though...all of this information regarding secret black projects is all going to come out in the open soon for everyone to see. The things these people do are absolutely abhorrent. I think you will be horrified at the reality of it all when this comes to pass.

Im sorry you feel that way. And im sorry you feel the need to insult those whom are in search of truth. The bottom line in all this is this...we know we can never trust a single word the government says. We know that more times than not, these events are controlled incidents. The Batman shooting is a perfect example of this, which we now know was a black operation. The LIBOR connection in both these shootings is very peculiar as well. Don't worry though...all of this information regarding secret black projects is all going to come out in the open soon for everyone to see. The things these people do are absolutely abhorrent. I think you will be horrified at the reality of it all when this comes to pass.

Sorry I insulted you. That was inappropriate.

I am wary of the government, and do believe there is manipulation every single day, however, I don't believe in wild and wacky conspiracy theories such as this one and I think they only do a disservice to those trying to point out the real issues of government control.

To flat-out say, as if fact, that the Aurora shooting was black ops, and that Sandy Hook was as, well based on flimsy (at best) evidence cannot be backed up as fact.

To point to media misinformation in the early reporting is to not understand the nature of the media and the real-time issues they face these days of instant social media and 24-hour-a-day news cycles. Doesn't make it right, but it's reality that they want to be "first" first, even at the expense of being right. Same is true of law enforcement and "sources," who want to be "in the know," and often give erroneous information, especially early on. None of that is evidence of a cover-up or conspiracy.

The wackos on wellaware who are pointing to "proof" of actors in all these incidents (and much much more) are just that ... wackos ... and if you buy into their theories of Sandy Hook actors, then you necessarily are buying into all their theories. They are nuts and see conspiracies everywhere they look. I mean, Betty White is Queen Elizabeth and Ray Liotta is John Boehner? Really?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/08/florida-professor-questions-newtown-shooting-massacre-calls-for-more/

Here is some more gas to throw on the fire. No idea who this person is, a friend sent it over earlier.

Here is some more gas to throw on the fire. No idea who this person is, a friend sent it over earlier.

Yeah, I had seen that, but I didn't post it. The original video in question has been removed, which of course they would do rather than letting it stay after someone pointed out the date. Any mistakes like this are cleaned up after the fact.

Point being, without the original proof, the people here won't believe the video is legit.

I haven't checked to see if the fundraiser site is still up that was created four days before the shootings, though

Yeah, I had seen that, but I didn't post it. The original video in question has been removed, which of course they would do rather than letting it stay after someone pointed out the date. Any mistakes like this are cleaned up after the fact.

Point being, without the original proof, the people here won't believe the video is legit.

The guy making the commentary in the vid says he's a weather guy. Well, he says he does the weather I should say. I was curious who he was.

The nerve I tell you. They should be like us and believe everything they hear with no proof.

NEWTOWN — New information has come to light regarding the Sandy Hook School shooting, as the “official story” given to the American public is riddled with inconsistencies. According to and confirmed by GenealogyBank.com, the alleged lone shooter Adam Lanza that left 26 people dead on December 14, 2012 was documented to be deceased one day prior to the mass shooting that took place at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut.

The following data is available at GenealogyBank.com;

Adam-Lanza-Death.png?resize=590%2C165

The SSDI database shows Adam Lanza to be expired on December 13, 2012, one day prior to the school shooting. Confirmation Status is listed as “Proven”. However the state of issue is New Hampshire.

The implications of this are unfathomable if accurate.

Could this be why John Blawie, a Connecticut State Superior Court Judge has put a halt on search warrant affidavits?

An excerpt from the local CT Post reads;

DANBURY — A state
judge said Thursday that search warrant affidavits for the cars and home of
shooter Adam Lanza and his mother would stay sealed for another 90 days.

Judge
granted motions filed Wednesday by Danbury State’s Attorney
to extend the statutory sealing period for the five warrants, including three for the Yogonanda Street home where the 20-year-old Lanza fatally shot his mother, Nancy, four times in the face on the morning of Dec. 14, before embarking on the rampage that left 20 first-graders and six educators dead.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/21/ssdi-death-index-sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza-died-one-day-before-school-massacre/

The links work. Genealogy Bank's information comes directly from the US Government's Social Security Index. Likely this will be explained away as a clerical error, but nonetheless.

1 person likes this