Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats a load of crap, no one here has the ability to suspend the 1st amendment for this story. There is a ton of hard evidence from this situation thanks in part to the overzealous media who converged on the place, as you pointed out in the op.

Exactly. It's very suspicious. Why would they want to suppress information through threats?

Posted

tumblr_m9cqqs3R2d1qfxx72o1_500.jpg

More like.....Crazy mother fugers sound like crazy mother fugers to normal mother fugers.

Posted

Thats a load of crap, no one here has the ability to suspend the 1st amendment for this story. There is a ton of hard evidence from this situation thanks in part to the overzealous media who converged on the place, as you pointed out in the op.

But, that is also what fuels the fire in regards to possible theories behind what happened. Why put out an essential gag order on media? Because they leaked stuff that you can't deny but you can't explain away - like the second shooter/suspect?

What happened to the witnesses saying they saw the second guy? Why no more reports from them demanding to know what happened to that guy and who was he? The media is shifting the narrative and we're just supposed to forget what has already been reported and corroborated by witnesses?

How do you shut those people up who saw him and heard what he said while being handcuffed and taken away???

By not covering them. See the CCW story from the Oregon shooting.

Posted

tumblr_m9cqqs3R2d1qfxx72o1_500.jpg

An intergalactic dungeness crab told me that Einstein never said that.

Prove me wrong!!!

Posted

An intergalactic dungeness crab told me that Einstein never said that.

Prove me wrong!!!

Intergalactic dungeness crabs don't have space navigation technology.

Duh.

Posted

From The Dark Knight Rises:The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Also, left out as another point of discussion... The multiple and numerous reports that the mother worked at the school in some capacity.

That was widely reported until the superintendent came out and said he had no idea who she was and neither did any of the school's staff.

1 person likes this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

fug

dark knight rises >>>>>>>>>>>>mayans

Posted

I'm generally not into this kind of stuff, but I have to admit that that it is very freaky.

Posted

Wow.

When I first came across the screenshot, I literally got chills. Then for him to actually point to it in the movie. Just way too creepy.

I just don't know why people keep refusing to connect the dots despite the picture already being so defined.

As I said earlier, we have two sides of the story - the objective, questioning side and the media's side. The truth is somewhere in between (but closer to our side).

When you also think about the controversy regarding The Dark Knight Rises before it was even released and how some questioned if it was propaganda or had some underlying purpose. I think that rumor came from someone who is usually laughed at and it was shrugged off as nonsense.

Then it's released... The Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook is referenced in that movie, and then the Sandy Hook shooting happens. Just way too much going on to ignore it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow.

When I first came across the screenshot, I literally got chills. Then for him to actually point to it in the movie. Just way too creepy.

I just don't know why people keep refusing to connect the dots despite the picture already being so defined.

As I said earlier, we have two sides of the story - the objective, questioning side and the media's side. The truth is somewhere in between (but closer to our side).

When you also think about the controversy regarding The Dark Knight Rises before it was even released and how some questioned if it was propaganda or had some underlying purpose. I think that rumor came from someone who is usually laughed at and it was shrugged off as nonsense.

Then it's released... The Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook is referenced in that movie, and then the Sandy Hook shooting happens. Just way too much going on to ignore it.

Perhaps people want so badly to connect the dots......

someone should repost Umbrella Man