Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#101 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

An intergalactic dungeness crab told me that Einstein never said that.

Prove me wrong!!!

Intergalactic dungeness crabs don't have space navigation technology.

Duh.

#102 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

From The Dark Knight Rises:Posted Image

#103 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Also, left out as another point of discussion... The multiple and numerous reports that the mother worked at the school in some capacity.

That was widely reported until the superintendent came out and said he had no idea who she was and neither did any of the school's staff.

#104 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationPleiades
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

#105 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

fug

dark knight rises >>>>>>>>>>>>mayans

#106 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• LocationWilmington, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

I'm generally not into this kind of stuff, but I have to admit that that it is very freaky.

#107 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

Wow.

When I first came across the screenshot, I literally got chills. Then for him to actually point to it in the movie. Just way too creepy.

I just don't know why people keep refusing to connect the dots despite the picture already being so defined.

As I said earlier, we have two sides of the story - the objective, questioning side and the media's side. The truth is somewhere in between (but closer to our side).

When you also think about the controversy regarding The Dark Knight Rises before it was even released and how some questioned if it was propaganda or had some underlying purpose. I think that rumor came from someone who is usually laughed at and it was shrugged off as nonsense.

Then it's released... The Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook is referenced in that movie, and then the Sandy Hook shooting happens. Just way too much going on to ignore it.

#108 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Wow.

When I first came across the screenshot, I literally got chills. Then for him to actually point to it in the movie. Just way too creepy.

I just don't know why people keep refusing to connect the dots despite the picture already being so defined.

As I said earlier, we have two sides of the story - the objective, questioning side and the media's side. The truth is somewhere in between (but closer to our side).

When you also think about the controversy regarding The Dark Knight Rises before it was even released and how some questioned if it was propaganda or had some underlying purpose. I think that rumor came from someone who is usually laughed at and it was shrugged off as nonsense.

Then it's released... The Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook is referenced in that movie, and then the Sandy Hook shooting happens. Just way too much going on to ignore it.

Perhaps people want so badly to connect the dots......

someone should repost Umbrella Man

#109 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• LocationWilmington, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Isn't it also possible that this kid in CT saw that in the movie and decided to use it to freak people out?

Somebody found that reference... maybe he did too before the shooting.

#110 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Perhaps people want so badly to connect the dots......

someone should repost Umbrella Man

Could be, but where there is smoke there is fire, more often than not. You don't find all of these things to be correlating with one another Panthro? You really think every single item shared in this thread is pure, unrelated coincidence?

I've seen plenty of crap that I think is just that, crap... Movies, music, etc. Some people really reach... But, then there are things that are completely reasonable to trust, or at least when presented it makes you question your position.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users