Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#16 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

Good thread floppin. I do believe this was nothing more than a psych-op. way to many similarities to aurora.

#17 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,283 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

i don't know about black ops stuff. but, if the dad or step dad connected to the shooter is close to the LIBOR case in any fashion that is just freaky odd that two times in one year shootings like this have ties to that case. that's hard not to consider something strange is going on.

#18 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

And then there's this. I'm really at a loss. Ct police threaten to prosecute anyone posting misinformation that doesn't follow their version of events.

#19 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify:

http://www.examiner....were-to-testify

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,769 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

i'm not a fan of conjecture on these sorts of things, especially given the nature of evidence and information flow immediately after the shooting, but those LIBOR connections are too much to ignore.

#21 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,346 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

Whats the ultimate way to destroy someone?

Pin mass shootings on their children ?

#22 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

good lord we are all doomed if I am the only one who sees this thread as bat shit crazy

#23 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,346 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

good lord we are all doomed if I am the only one who sees this thread as bat poo crazy

Im a sucker for conspiracy stuff.

You see nothing funny about both of these shooters being connected to LIBOR ?

#24 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Yeah, if true don't care. A scandal of that size has thousands of people testifying and the two in question are small potatoes.

The thing with conspiracies is you can never prove them wrong as they don't exist.

Its mainly people of average intelligence with a great desire to believe they are smarter than the rest of us.

#25 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,251 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

What is Paranoia?

Paranoia involves feelings of persecution and an exaggerated sense of self-importance. Paranoia occurs in many mental disorders and is rare as an isolated mental illness. Since the delusions involve only one area, a person with paranoia can usually work and function in everyday life, however, their lives may be limited and isolated. There are different types of paranoia including conjugal paranoia, erotomania, hypochondriacal paranoia, and different types of paranoid disorders such as paranoid personality and paranoid schizophrenia.
Symptoms of Paranoia:

Symptoms of paranoia and paranoid disorders include intense and irrational mistrust or suspicion, which can bring on sense of rage, hatred, and betrayal. Some people suffering from paranoid personality may have a high capacity to annoy or enrage others because of rigid and maladaptive behavior. Some identifiable beliefs and actions of paranoid-related disorders include mistrust, taking offense easily, difficulty with forgiveness, defensive attitude in response to imagined criticism, preoccupation with hidden motives, fear of being deceived or taken advantage of, inability to relax, argumentative, abrupt, stubborn, self-righteous, and perfectionistic.
What Causes Paranoia?

The cause of paranoia is a breakdown of various mental and emotional functions involving reasoning and assigned meanings. The reasons for these breakdowns are varied and uncertain. Some symptoms of paranoia may arise from repressed, denied or projected feelings. Paranoid thoughts and feelings can become part of a delusional system through an accident, a misunderstanding or minor injustice, heightened intimacy, or increased responsibility.
Treatment of Paranoia

Treatment of paranoia is usually via behavior therapy which is aimed at reducing sensitivity to criticism and improving social skills. It can be difficult to treat a person with paranoia as they may be irritable, emotionally guarded, hostile, and unwilling; therefore, progress is slow. Therapy attempts to break the cycle of suspicion and isolation by using relaxation and anxiety management and by aiding the person to change certain behaviors.

http://www.medicalne...cles/192621.php

Delusions - beliefs that are not real; false personal beliefs that are not subject to reason or contradictory evidence. The patient may firmly believe something, even though there is incontrovertible evidence that it is false. En example may be a belief that a neighbor is plotting to kill or poison the patient.

#26 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:26 AM

good lord we are all doomed if I am the only one who sees this thread as bat poo crazy

Care to discredit anything in the thread then, Mr Voice of Reason? Care to explain what happened to the second guy. Care to explain how all the 100 hundred or so rounds that were fired came from a rifle while the rifle was actually found in the trunk of the guys car and not on his dead body? Care to explain how he pulled all this off by himself in a matter of a few minutes?

Go ahead, tackle any of them, but don't just spout of ad hominem attacks.

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

I only believe in conspiracies when smoking weed. I also hide in a closet convinced the neighbors are listening to me.

#28 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

I'm open to the discussion, that's why the thread exists. I'm not making any claims. All I did was put the information that was documented in the OP. Go ahead, explain it for me. Explain the holes in the story, explain why the video of them pulling the rifle out of the guys trunk doesn't exist. Explain why the person that they arrested and hauled off, doesn't exist.

Go for it guys.

I'll be waiting.

#29 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

I only believe in conspiracies when smoking weed. I also hide in a closet convinced the neighbors are listening to me.

I take that as an admission that you can't. You just want to blindly believe what you're told without critical thinking. Perhaps it's just that you lack the ability to think for yourself?

#30 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,608 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

I'm not going either way on this, but it is interesting info...

Answer me this... if the conspiracy part of this is true, then what's the end game? What does killing innocent children do?

I know the theory about the kids killed by their nanny in NYC was supposedly a retribution type thing... but that wouldn't be the case in this shooting would it, since the shooter was allegedly the one with the connections.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.