Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#316 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,155 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

as one who has followed his share of conspiracies since 1985 i have to say the staged thing is pretty out there but i don't this stuff was faked.
isn't there a poster here who has relatives right nearby and theres like another dude who said he even saw the cops come by his place?

if anything, the actor part could be to cover some tracks on who all was involved. but thats as far as i will go on this.

i just can't bring myself to thinking the whole thing was staged. could i see a very dark entity doing all it can to keep people quiet? totally.

i dunno man.

#317 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

Sooooo, for those of you mocking the actor idea. Could be, could not be.....you tell me.

These "parents" shown in this video are being outed as Sexton family and DHS actors. I linked to the time when they start.

http://youtu.be/zSvzwDsgrs8?t=1m34s

Here's some pictures of the Sexton's

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's a pretty decent video compilation of this family and other "actors" from the Sandy Hook scene.

As someone who has an MFA in acting, has been an actor for 26 years and has made his living either teaching acting or performing for the past 10 years, no... They are not actors.

Everything I've seen about these people being "actors" can be boiled down to those accusing them basing it on nothing but thier own personal incredulity.

"Who reacts to this situation like that?!?!?!"

People you don't know... Which includes about 99.9999% of the country

#318 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,607 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

For the record, I don't think that everyone was an actor. I don't think that no children were killed, or that this was some fake school. Children were definitely killed, or at least, removed - since the parents didn't actually get to physically see their children.

I also believe in the possibility that there were actors, such as the people in the post on the last page. These people would be used to build the official narrative, you know, so that other real witnesses and victims couldn't fug it up.

#319 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Posted Image

#320 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,607 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Posted Image

This particular mashup is disinfo meant to discredit the information that I posted earlier. The Sexton woman and the Holmes Lawyer are NOT the same person.

#321 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Posted Image

simple answer: that's obviously not the same woman.

#322 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

From what I've gathered there were no bullet holes in the walls of the school. The parents weren't allowed to view the bodies. The funerals were all closed casket. Cars in the parking lot were riddled with bullets. The vehicle that Adam drove to the school, supposedly his moms, is registered to a Chris rodia. He's a criminal who is facing five felonies but was able to get out of jail on a promise to appear. That's insane. Rodia has now relocated to floridA.

#323 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

This particular mashup is disinfo meant to discredit the information that I posted earlier. The Sexton woman and the Holmes Lawyer are NOT the same person.

Ah good to know. Preesh for the heads up.

#324 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

From what I've gathered there were no bullet holes in the walls of the school. The parents weren't allowed to view the bodies. The funerals were all closed casket. Cars in the parking lot were riddled with bullets. The vehicle that Adam drove to the school, supposedly his moms, is registered to a Chris rodia. He's a criminal who is facing five felonies but was able to get out of jail on a promise to appear. That's insane. Rodia has now relocated to floridA.

This can't be true?

#325 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,607 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

This can't be true?

Suspect’s car registered to a Chris Rodia who’s family deals drugs in Norwalk and who is currentlyfacing 7 felony charges including two narcotics charges himself. And Lt. Vance doesn’t mention anything about it?

Is this the missing motive of the Sandy Hook shooting?

Over at Above Top Secret, their “Who is Christopher A. Rodia” thread is hopping. It all seems to stem from a video of the “unedited” version of the Newtown Police and Fire Radio Traffic from the day of the shooting. The video was posted on Dec. 14th 2012 by Radioman911TV. He has posted 3 videos total, all in the past month.

Posted Image
Christopher Rodia

At the 30:11 mark of the video in question, you can hear someone reading the license plate of the suspect’s vehicle: “872 YEO possible suspect vehicle“. 20 seconds later the answer comes back “operator Rodia, R..O..D..I..A , Christopher A. (scrambled) 26th, 69

The audio is heavily scrambled during that part of the recording but you can make out Christopher Rodia’s name and what appears to be part of his birth date.

This is very interesting because if that audio file is indeed unedited, then that is the black car they claimed was the suspect’s vehicle and the same car they showed a video of someone pulling a long gun out of the trunk later that evening.

Posted Image

So who is Christopher A. Rodia? Well, the good folks over at ATS found some interesting info on the guy. Turns out he’s a low-life career criminal with at a drug possession charge back in January and a forgery charge pending from Dec. 2011 who was recently busted stealing copper out of new home construction sites while carrying some narcotics on his person. He was busted with a 19 year old girl. Lovely guy huh?

The man, Christopher Rodia, 42, was charged with 3rd degree larceny, conspiracy to commit larceny, criminal mischief, possession of narcotics and failure to carry prescription drugs in a prescribed container.
The woman, Cassandre Scire, 19, was charged with 3rd degree larceny, conspiracy to commit larceny and criminal trespass.
Each is being held on a $2,500 bond and their court date is set for August 7th, 2012.” News 8

But check this out… he was facing 7 felony charges including two narcotics charges, and he was apparently released from custody just a few months ago on his own “promise to appear” (?) Really?

Posted Image

It gets worse though. Chris Rodia has a construction contractor (carpentry and roofing) brother Dennis who just recently died and his mother’s name is Lilli Rodia.

“Survivors in addition to his mother (Lilli) include a long-time friend ,Donnella Bryan; a step-mother, Diane Rodia of Norwalk; two sisters and their husbands, Michele & Todd Turner of Norwalk and Mary & Matthew Pisani of North Haven; a brother Chris Rodia of Norwalk;” The Hour

Notice that his brother was a roofer and the crime Chris Rodia was charged with was stealing copper roofing off of a construction site. Coincidence? No.

“A Norwalk man and woman were caught in the act Saturday night of stealing copper gutters from a house under construction on Stony Brook Road, police said.” Westport News

Posted Image
Dennis Rodia

His brother and his mother have a long history of narcotics trafficking in the area. In fact, his brother was arrested with heroin and cash back in Feb and then Dennis and dear old mommy were arrested in March for trafficking drugs not a month later.

“According to police, when the officer approached the car he noticed a six-pack of unopened beer, and large sums of money scattered on the back seat. Upon further inspection, police say, there was also a roll of money on the center console of the car and Rodia was leaning over, seemingly, in an attempt to hide something. The amount of cash discovered in the vehicle was not given.
Police say, the car was searched and both men were arrested after finding two silver cans containing a total of 40 bags of heroine, 21 Oxycodone pills, 40 pills derivative of Oxycodone in a prescription bottle in neither persons name, and drug paraphernalia.”Norwalk Patch Feb. 17th

“Dennis Rodia, 44, and his mother Lilli Rodia, 67, of 1 Gregory Blvd., Norwalk, were charged with possession of narcotics, possession of narcotics with intent to sell, illegal possession of narcotics within 1,500 feet of a school and possession of narcotics with intent to sell within 1,500 feet of a school.
The two are being held in lieu of $100,000 bond. If they are not released will be arraigned at state Superior Court in Norwalk Thursday.” The Stamford Advocate

Here’s the court docket for his mother:

Posted Image

There are so many questions here it’s hard to put them all together:
  • How did a career criminal facing 7 felonies get to walk out of court with a “promise to appear”?
  • How did Dennis get back on the streets of Norwalk in less than a month after being busted with 41 bags of smack and all kinds of Oxycontin?
  • How is this guy’s car found at the scene supposedly with a shotgun or rifle in it and it isn’t even mentioned by the local cops or the media at large?
  • Was Chris Rodia the guy found hiding in the woods because he was fuged up and stayed too long and the police cars were all around his escape vehicle?

There are a lot of questions to be answered here but as we have seen before, Lt. Vance doesn’t appear to be the one to ask: in the video below, Lt. Vance is asked a question about whether or not Adam Lanza’s mother actually worked at the school and he inexplicably starts to answer a question about the guy they may or may not have arrested in the woods behind the school. Does it sound like Lt. Vance is running on a tight script?

There is so much to this development, I’m still looking.

But it is worth noting that often times when running a psyop, the Feds get someone who is facing serious time to do their little dirty work for them. In this case, an obvious drug addict facing 7 felony counts who’s mother is facing 6 herself. Could that be motive enough to do something like this?

Is that the missing motive everyone has been looking for?

http://beforeitsnews...lk-2452616.html

The parents not being able to see their children and all the funerals all being closed casket is 100% true and easily verified by Main Stream sources.

#326 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,607 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

Here's something neat. If you listen to the police scanner audio from the event. Listen, with your volume up, at 5:07

Here it is slowed down a bit.

"Standby units in front of the school, we're conducting an interior search at this time. End the life of Adam."

End the life of Adam.

#327 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Honestly it seems pretty wild, but crazier things have happened I'm sure.

I would assume that some of the parents demanded to see the corpses of their children...I would have...I think.

Would want to make sure it was mine, especially in a time like that when you are going a million miles an hour.

#328 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,607 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Honestly it seems pretty wild, but crazier things have happened I'm sure.

I would assume that some of the parents demanded to see the corpses of their children...I would have...I think.

Would want to make sure it was mine, especially in a time like that when you are going a million miles an hour.

Nope, positive ID's were done by pictures and descriptions only. Parents were not allowed to see their deceased children. They might have been able to a a later date, but we don't know. I linked and quoted an article describing all this a few pages back. I don't remember on what page.

#329 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,607 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

As far as the "end the life of adam" from the police scanner audio. I would assume that this was a separate transmission that was just picked up by the police car scanners. Such as a walkie talkie transmission that was in close range. The next assumption would be that this was from the special ops group inside that was performing the task at hand.

#330 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

As far as the "end the life of adam" from the police scanner audio. I would assume that this was a separate transmission that was just picked up by the police car scanners. Such as a walkie talkie transmission that was in close range. The next assumption would be that this was from the special ops group inside that was performing the task at hand.

That is some seriously strange stuff. Although I remember watching the President during that speech he made thinking at that moment that they would be coming after guns at some point.

You never want a serious tragedy to go to waste. (Sandy and Sandy Hook)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com