Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#346 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

I don't believe anything. I just look at what's there. The audio is there. There's a lot of ways it could have gotten there. The team of "professional killers" could have been operating back and forth between frequencies and the person in question mistakenly broadcast over the wrong one. It was picked up by a close by open mic, IE someone talking into a mic behind a police officer with his open channel mic open.

I don't know how it's there, but arguing that it's can't be what it appears because it's unfathomable to you, isn't really a sound argument. It doesn't erase the fact that it exists.

this is ridiculous dude. you're bending over backwards.

#347 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

800mhz is what pro radios run on. Often times, and I speak from personal experience, you can and do get "bleed over" from other transmissions even not on the same frequency.

bleed from what? CIA radios?

#348 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

bleed from what? CIA radios?

Most of the time it seemed like some one on a two way was in the vicinity. Can't be totally sure though

#349 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,478 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Any digital microphone, as the majority in police cruisers these days are, have the capacity to pick up nearby "errant" signals, especially those in the 900mhz, 5.8mhz, and 2.4mhz, hell even FM radio. Anyone who argues otherwise is uninformed.

#350 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

Any digital microphone, as the majority in police cruisers these days are, have the capacity to pick up nearby "errant" signals, especially those in the 900mhz, 5.8mhz, and 2.4mhz, hell even FM radio. Anyone who argues otherwise is uninformed.

Our car radios never gave us much interference. The hand helds did, only occasionally. It wasn't an epidemic by any means.

#351 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Tweets with time stamps showing the chaos after the shooting. Except the tweets and pics were posted before the shooting started.

http://www.proxywhor...=270855&st=1245

#352 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,478 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

An analysis of one of the faked Emilie Parker photos.

#353 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,204 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

interesting. there was one comment in the vid that is thinking like me. people that live in and around there at some point would be calling somebody or saying something like hey those parents pics aren't the same people i know etc.

seems too much can slip out.

i say this. if anything, this "hoax" stuff could just as easily be a ploy to get folks off the trail of others involved in the shooting or the guns used or that LIBOR case connection etc.
just saying that manipulating evidence is much easier than faking an entire event.

#354 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,478 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

interesting. there was one comment in the vid that is thinking like me. people that live in and around there at some point would be calling somebody or saying something like hey those parents pics aren't the same people i know etc.

seems too much can slip out.

i say this. if anything, this "hoax" stuff could just as easily be a ploy to get folks off the trail of others involved in the shooting or the guns used or that LIBOR case connection etc.
just saying that manipulating evidence is much easier than faking an entire event.

completely true. Disinfo campaigns surrounding these types of events are 100% real things. They are meant to discredit the actual research into the story. I still like to throw as much information out there as possible and let people draw their own conclusions.

#355 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,204 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

i'm sure you have heard of the late William Cooper. i rem in high school and just after hearing him on late night talk radio and he said some bold and scary accurate stuff in ADVANCE of things going down. the radio host would say aren't you scared the govt will come after you? he would say know because killing him would prove he was honest.

then as time went on he started saying stuff like maybe he was being misinformed on purpose etc and in time, he was killed at his home just before going on air with a show actually out of Charlotte. he lived in AZ.

what im saying is, yes, disinfo is real. what i have noticed alot as well is the term paid shills. the staged event is so incredulous that many will go pfft are you serious?

but go back to the LIBOR thing. as we have said here. 3 dif guys from various areas, yet all related to the financial world. the cnbc boss and his kids, the Aurora shootings and Newtown. of course some will go yeah but so many are involved in the court case etc. blah blah.

i just think that is a very peculiar connection that needs to be untangled.

#356 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

This video opened my eyes big time.

#357 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,204 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

wow. the amount of time so many have is staggering. :lol:

#358 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

This video opened my eyes big time.

W...T...F... That may be the stupidest thing I've seen on youtube & that's saying a lot. I mean I only made it up to the "girls have no legs thing".

#359 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

It's from that forum thread CoW posted

#360 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,974 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

W...T...F... That may be the stupidest thing I've seen on youtube & that's saying a lot. I mean I only made it up to the "girls have no legs thing".

The only scary thing about that video is......

There are actually people walking around out there....procreating....raising children....that are dumb enough to believe any of that riduculous crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.