Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#361 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

The only scary thing about that video is......

There are actually people walking around out there....procreating....raising children....that are dumb enough to believe any of that riduculous crap.

Just imagine the kind of godless heathens the kids will grow up to be.

Posted Image

#362 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,285 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

have not read entire thread, but
With Benghazi and Fast n Furioous only a few months in our past, I can see this.

conspriracy of never allowing any reporters, parents, etc. see rooms, Lanza or kids. At this point, it becomes whatever the officials deem it to be.

Lanza, with no video surveilance available could have went into the school with a bb gun, but what we hear is this full arsenal.

FnF was an effort to have guns banned. Who knows what lengths a lying government agency would go to have them introduced again into an already horrible situation.

Yeah, a lot of kids dyed in a horrible tragedy, but lets "use" this to our advantage. This I can beleive quite easliy from our government. Remember, never let a crisis go to waste.

#363 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Turns out I may have been more right than I realized...

#364 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Emily Parker is still Alive.

Posted Image

#365 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,126 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

Turns out I may have been more right than I realized...

It's hilarious when old people who know nothing about computers think their inability to understand technology = conspiracy.

#366 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

It's hilarious when old people who know nothing about computers think their inability to understand technology = conspiracy.

How so in this case?

#367 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,126 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

How so in this case?

The date is when the page was first indexed, but doesn't reflect the content of a page. If the page was originally for donating to some other cause, was indexed on Dec 11, then on the 14th they edited the page to reflect Sandy Hook and it was recrawled, you could get exactly these results.

To further illustrate, here is a sub-page of the same Newtown donation page with an index date of 2010.

Posted Image

#368 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

The date is when the page was first indexed, but doesn't reflect the content of a page. If the page was originally for donating to some other cause, was indexed on Dec 11, then on the 14th they edited the page to reflect Sandy Hook and it was recrawled, you could get exactly these results.

To further illustrate, here is a sub-page of the same Newtown donation page with an index date of 2010.

Oh...thats all whatever to me. I think the point here is that Emily Parker is still alive, which illustrates how staged all this is.

#369 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,468 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

I feel like I'm sitting next to rodeo, gazing at his computer screen with him, sipping hot chocolate while smelling the aroma of a freshly burnt ocean blossom Yankee candle.

#370 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,126 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

you don't get the full experience, i had to close a lot of tabs before i took that screenshot

#371 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

Oh...thats all whatever to me. I think the point here is that Emily Parker is still alive, which illustrates how staged all this is.

The same people say Kevin Bacon and Jay Carney are the same person, and so are John Boehner and Ray Liotta ... crazies every one.

#372 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

The same people say Kevin Bacon and Jay Carney are the same person, and so are John Boehner and Ray Liotta ... crazies every one.

Huh?

#373 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Huh?

I've already posted this link. This is the foundation of all the "actor" malarkey regarding Sandy Hook (and just about every other event that's ever happened).

http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

They're looney tunes.

#374 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

I've already posted this link. This is the foundation of all the "actor" malarkey regarding Sandy Hook (and just about every other event that's ever happened).

http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

They're looney tunes.

Yea that site in general looks looney tunes....tony hawk...michael mcdonald? lol.

That still doesn't take away from any of the legitimate arguments that have been made though. I wouldnt doubt if that site was made to discredit those who are catching on.

#375 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Yea that site in general looks looney tunes....tony hawk...michael mcdonald? lol.

That still doesn't take away from any of the legitimate arguments that have been made though. I wouldnt doubt if that site was made to discredit those who are catching on.

Seriously? Now that's some circular thinking ....

(And, what would those "legitimate arguments" be?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com