Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#376 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Seriously? Now that's some circular thinking ....

(And, what would those "legitimate arguments" be?)

Well its not like it isnt standard operating procedure for them, haha. The dark factions of the establishment are very persistent when it comes to misleading people who are searching for truth, with false scapgoats and "controlled opposition." Legitimate arguments concerning the apparent cover-up are all over this thread. If you feel like educating yourself I would suggest reading through it. One obvious thing to point to would be that Emily Parker is not dead. Considering this, that would also leave one to believe that "Robbie Parker" was an actor, as was displayed in his interview.

#377 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,030 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

Like I said...we know the official account of this is bogus. Considering the actors they've hired to pose as parents, my question is valid. Just trying to figure it all out.

You seem to accept the "actor" theory as fact. Where did you get your info?

#378 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Well its not like it isnt standard operating procedure for them, haha. The dark factions of the establishment are very persistent when it comes to misleading people who are searching for truth, with false scapgoats and "controlled opposition." Legitimate arguments concerning the apparent cover-up are all over this thread. If you feel like educating yourself I would suggest reading through it. One obvious thing to point to would be that Emily Parker is not dead. Considering this, that would also leave one to believe that "Robbie Parker" was an actor, as was displayed in his interview.

I've read this entire thread ... actually some of it more than once ... and I don't see any legitimate arguments of a cover-up and definitely see no proof that Emilie Parker is not dead. Show me ... because that crap leads right back to the looney tunes website.

I re-read to find the entry of this "actor" theory into the thread, and you just made a statement of "fact" without any backing. I found the "Wellaware" website by doing some more research .... so, where's your basis?

#379 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

You seem to accept the "actor" theory as fact. Where did you get your info?

Well for one, considering that Emilie Parker is not dead, that would have to mean the interviewee known as "Robbie Parker" was an actor. Also, if you watch his interview, it is very obvious that as soon as the camera starts rolling he puts on a different face and goes into full-fledged acting mode - going from chipper and happy, to sad and distraught - although he really couldve done a better job to make it more believable.

#380 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

I've read this entire thread ... actually some of it more than once ... and I don't see any legitimate arguments of a cover-up and definitely see no proof that Emilie Parker is not dead. Show me ... because that crap leads right back to the looney tunes website.

I re-read to find the entry of this "actor" theory into the thread, and you just made a statement of "fact" without any backing. I found the "Wellaware" website by doing some more research .... so, where's your basis?

Well...if you've read the entire thread and still dont find anything wrong or curious with the official reporting on all this, then i dont know what else to say. Guess they got the grips on pretty tight with you, haha :P

#381 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Well...if you've read the entire thread and still dont find anything wrong or curious with the official reporting on all this, then i dont know what else to say. Guess they got the grips on pretty tight with you, haha :P

Just give me your basis for saying Emilie is not dead. You base your argument on the "father" on the "fact" that she's not dead ... but you don't back that up with anything.

What is it? Link?

#382 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Just give me your basis for saying Emilie is not dead. You base your argument on the "father" on the "fact" that she's not dead ... but you don't back that up with anything.

What is it? Link?

I thought you had read thoroughly through this thread already?

#383 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Picture of her with Obama after the shooting...

Posted Image

#384 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Picture of her with Obama after the shooting...

Posted Image

That's your "fact" ... lame, lame, lame.

I mean ... "they" are smart enough to pull off the biggest hoax ever, but NOT smart enough to not have the "dead" girl photographed with the President of the United States AFTER she's dead???? Really? That's what makes sense to you? Really?

#385 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

That's your "fact" ... lame, lame, lame.

I mean ... "they" are smart enough to pull off the biggest hoax ever, but NOT smart enough to not have the "dead" girl photographed with the President of the United States AFTER she's dead???? Really? That's what makes sense to you? Really?

Stating that they would be too smart to make such a simple mistake still doesnt take away the reality from it all. Besides, when you're backed in a corner as far as they are, operations are going to get sloppy and stupid mistakes are going to be made. I wouldnt say this is the "biggest hoax ever" by any means...that would be more properly rewarded to 9/11 or something. And no, thats not my lone fact...it was just a simple go-to to display. My understanding of the political system is just fine...its not my job to convince you, especially when you're seemingly non-convincible anyways.

#386 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Stating that they would be too smart to make such a simple mistake still doesnt take away the reality from it all. Besides, when you're backed in a corner as far as they are, operations are going to get sloppy stupid mistakes are going to be made. I wouldnt say this is the "biggest hoax ever" by any means...that would be more properly rewarded to 9/11 or something. And no, thats not my lone fact...it was just a simple go-to to display. My understanding of the political system is just fine...its not my job to convince you, especially when you're seemingly non-convincible anyways.

The child with Obama is obviously her sister, wearing either the same dress or a twin dress (not uncommon).

To you, I may seem "non-convincible," but to me, you are as looney tunes as those at "Wellaware."

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory and the conversation it sparks, but all this is ridiculous. Again, the impetus to all the "actor" talk regarding Sandy Hook is the Wellaware site, and by your own admission, they seem fairly crazy, to say the least.

I mean, they think:

Queen Elizabeth = Betty White
Gary Condit = Christopher Stevens
Troy Aikman = Mark Fuhrman

And more and more and more ... it never ends.

#387 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

The child with Obama is obviously her sister, wearing either the same dress or a twin dress (not uncommon).

To you, I may seem "non-convincible," but to me, you are as looney tunes as those at "Wellaware."

Im sorry you feel that way. And im sorry you feel the need to insult those whom are in search of truth. The bottom line in all this is this...we know we can never trust a single word the government says. We know that more times than not, these events are controlled incidents. The Batman shooting is a perfect example of this, which we now know was a black operation. The LIBOR connection in both these shootings is very peculiar as well. Don't worry though...all of this information regarding secret black projects is all going to come out in the open soon for everyone to see. The things these people do are absolutely abhorrent. I think you will be horrified at the reality of it all when this comes to pass.

#388 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Im sorry you feel that way. And im sorry you feel the need to insult those whom are in search of truth. The bottom line in all this is this...we know we can never trust a single word the government says. We know that more times than not, these events are controlled incidents. The Batman shooting is a perfect example of this, which we now know was a black operation. The LIBOR connection in both these shootings is very peculiar as well. Don't worry though...all of this information regarding secret black projects is all going to come out in the open soon for everyone to see. The things these people do are absolutely abhorrent. I think you will be horrified at the reality of it all when this comes to pass.

Sorry I insulted you. That was inappropriate.

I am wary of the government, and do believe there is manipulation every single day, however, I don't believe in wild and wacky conspiracy theories such as this one and I think they only do a disservice to those trying to point out the real issues of government control.

To flat-out say, as if fact, that the Aurora shooting was black ops, and that Sandy Hook was as, well based on flimsy (at best) evidence cannot be backed up as fact.

To point to media misinformation in the early reporting is to not understand the nature of the media and the real-time issues they face these days of instant social media and 24-hour-a-day news cycles. Doesn't make it right, but it's reality that they want to be "first" first, even at the expense of being right. Same is true of law enforcement and "sources," who want to be "in the know," and often give erroneous information, especially early on. None of that is evidence of a cover-up or conspiracy.

The wackos on wellaware who are pointing to "proof" of actors in all these incidents (and much much more) are just that ... wackos ... and if you buy into their theories of Sandy Hook actors, then you necessarily are buying into all their theories. They are nuts and see conspiracies everywhere they look. I mean, Betty White is Queen Elizabeth and Ray Liotta is John Boehner? Really?

#389 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,199 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...calls-for-more/

#390 Datawire

Datawire

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Here is some more gas to throw on the fire. No idea who this person is, a friend sent it over earlier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.