Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#391 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,475 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Here is some more gas to throw on the fire. No idea who this person is, a friend sent it over earlier.

Yeah, I had seen that, but I didn't post it. The original video in question has been removed, which of course they would do rather than letting it stay after someone pointed out the date. Any mistakes like this are cleaned up after the fact.

Point being, without the original proof, the people here won't believe the video is legit.

#392 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,475 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I haven't checked to see if the fundraiser site is still up that was created four days before the shootings, though

#393 Datawire

Datawire

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Yeah, I had seen that, but I didn't post it. The original video in question has been removed, which of course they would do rather than letting it stay after someone pointed out the date. Any mistakes like this are cleaned up after the fact.

Point being, without the original proof, the people here won't believe the video is legit.

The guy making the commentary in the vid says he's a weather guy. Well, he says he does the weather I should say. I was curious who he was.

#394 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,380 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

The nerve I tell you. They should be like us and believe everything they hear with no proof.

#395 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,475 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

NEWTOWN — New information has come to light regarding the Sandy Hook School shooting, as the “official story” given to the American public is riddled with inconsistencies. According to and confirmed by GenealogyBank.com, the alleged lone shooter Adam Lanza that left 26 people dead on December 14, 2012 was documented to be deceased one day prior to the mass shooting that took place at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut.

The following data is available at GenealogyBank.com;

Posted Image

The SSDI database shows Adam Lanza to be expired on December 13, 2012, one day prior to the school shooting. Confirmation Status is listed as “Proven”. However the state of issue is New Hampshire.

The implications of this are unfathomable if accurate.

Could this be why John Blawie, a Connecticut State Superior Court Judge has put a halt on search warrant affidavits?

An excerpt from the local CT Post reads;

DANBURY — A state Superior Court judge said Thursday that search warrant affidavits for the cars and home of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza and his mother would stay sealed for another 90 days.
Judge John Blawie granted motions filed Wednesday by Danbury State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky to extend the statutory sealing period for the five warrants, including three for the Yogonanda Street home where the 20-year-old Lanza fatally shot his mother, Nancy, four times in the face on the morning of Dec. 14, before embarking on the rampage that left 20 first-graders and six educators dead.

http://theintelhub.c...chool-massacre/

The links work. Genealogy Bank's information comes directly from the US Government's Social Security Index. Likely this will be explained away as a clerical error, but nonetheless.

#396 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,626 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Wow...

#397 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,475 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

So the guy dragged out of the woods.....in case anyone cares.

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

http://newtownbee.co...rauma Treatment

Also for shits and giggles, although this is more than likely just further proof of our MSM's incompetence than anything.

Everyone remember this image from all the stories when it first went down?

Posted Image

Here's the original source.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=16546583

#398 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,475 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also: "identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

Read more: http://www.digitaljo...9#ixzz2KFiIh3uX

Posted Image

Well well well.

#399 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,626 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

Nothing to see here you crazy conspiracy theorists! Why don't you just believe what you're told you big 'ol dummies!

#400 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

The second shooter?

#401 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,732 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

http://www.addicting...k-father-video/

#402 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,823 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

I keep waiting for an in depth media investigation. This is just such a strange story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.