Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

Care to discredit anything in the thread then, Mr Voice of Reason? Care to explain what happened to the second guy. Care to explain how all the 100 hundred or so rounds that were fired came from a rifle while the rifle was actually found in the trunk of the guys car and not on his dead body? Care to explain how he pulled all this off by himself in a matter of a few minutes?

Go ahead, tackle any of them, but don't just spout of ad hominem attacks.

Sigh

a) a guy was walking in the woods near the school. Probably happens every day.

b 60 rounds were fired. The assault rifle that fired them was next to his body. Go ahead and fire off 60 rounds in quick succession... 99% of the public will say 100 rounds if asked how many

Of course, I typed that in vein as you conspiracy lunatics will just toss them aside even though they are they obvious truth, but a bit boring for their paranoia.

#32 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

I take that as an admission that you can't. You just want to blindly believe what you're told without critical thinking. Perhaps it's just that you lack the ability to think for yourself?

Ah yes, the inevitable response from a conspiracy theorist,

I am smarter than you, you can't think on your own, yada yada yada.

Direct from the play book.

#33 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Symptoms of Paranoia:

Symptoms of paranoia and paranoid disorders include intense and irrational mistrust or suspicion, which can bring on sense of rage, hatred, and betrayal. Some people suffering from paranoid personality may have a high capacity to annoy or enrage others because of rigid and maladaptive behavior. Some identifiable beliefs and actions of paranoid-related disorders include mistrust, taking offense easily, difficulty with forgiveness, defensive attitude in response to imagined criticism, preoccupation with hidden motives, fear of being deceived or taken advantage of, inability to relax, argumentative, abrupt, stubborn, self-righteous, and perfectionistic.

Just going to quote this again....

#34 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

The LIBOR thing is interesting. I have been curious about the 2nd "shooter" however. I saw multiple reports where they arrested a guy near the scene who claimed "I didn't do it". Now there is nothing out there about him at all.

#35 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

I'm not going either way on this, but it is interesting info...

Answer me this... if the conspiracy part of this is true, then what's the end game? What does killing innocent children do?

I know the theory about the kids killed by their nanny in NYC was supposedly a retribution type thing... but that wouldn't be the case in this shooting would it, since the shooter was allegedly the one with the connections.

It was his dad with the connections. Just like the Aurora shooting. It really depends on how deep you want to go with the conspiracy. If you want to believe that they were mind controlled and made to do these things...well that's one but probably the least likely.

The most probable, is that the Aurora shooter was drugged and just left at the scene, he was visibly, and by witness testimony, out of sorts, even during his initial courtroom proceedings.

The Sandy Hook guy was most likely just killed and dumped on the scene.

If you believe the Libor connections, these were warning cases to keep the parents quite on the testimony. After all you can't just outright kill them, people would catch on.

It also could have larger implications on national security and police state things, but that's all if you believe the government is involved, which I don't necessarily believe, but it's possible.

I don't really believe one way or another, but I like to take all the facts into consideration.

#36 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

Sigh

a) a guy was walking in the woods near the school. Probably happens every day.

b 60 rounds were fired. The assault rifle that fired them was next to his body. Go ahead and fire off 60 rounds in quick succession... 99% of the public will say 100 rounds if asked how many

Of course, I typed that in vein as you conspiracy lunatics will just toss them aside even though they are they obvious truth, but a bit boring for their paranoia.

False, did you even read the OP? I posted a fuging video of them pulling the assault rifle out of his trunk. It was not found on his body. He fired more than 60 rounds. Read the medical examiner's report. EACH person was hit between 3-11 times. at 26 people, if they were all only hit three times, that's already more than your 60 round claim.

#37 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted Image

This isn't the face of a deranged 20 year old with autism whose own mother took him out of school and spoke to neighbors about his deeply troubling demeanor. NO. This is the face of a CIA trained uber assassin! Prove he isn't!!!

#38 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Ah yes, the inevitable response from a conspiracy theorist,

I am smarter than you, you can't think on your own, yada yada yada.

Direct from the play book.

Derp. Provide evidence to refute the evidence in the OP then. Otherwise you're just talking out of you ass. Remember, attacking the messenger is a logical fallacy.

#39 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Posted Image

This isn't the face of a deranged 20 year old with autism whose own mother took him out of school and spoke to neighbors about his deeply troubling demeanor. NO. This is the face of a CIA trained uber assassin! Prove he isn't!!!

The point would be that he didn't kill anyone.

#40 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

False, did you even read the OP? I posted a fuging video of them pulling the assault rifle out of his trunk. It was not found on his body. He fired more than 60 rounds. Read the medical examiner's report. EACH person was hit between 3-11 times. at 26 people, if they were all only hit three times, that's already more than your 60 round claim.

See what I mean?

Thats a shot gun in the trunk, not an assault rifle. They police have reported it as such. Christ I am not even a gun nut and I can recognize a shot gun with a pistol grip.

Medical examiners would take many weeks to come out with an actual report on nearly 30 deaths. What you are hearing are rumors from people who saw the bodies, possibly confusing entry and exit wounds as 2 different shots.

Again, dismiss these obvious things and continue to say how smart you are and how blind I am. Its in the play book.

#41 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

See what I mean?

Thats a shot gun in the trunk, not an assault rifle. They police have reported it as such. Christ I am not even a gun nut and I can recognize a shot gun with a pistol grip.

Medical examiners would take many weeks to come out with an actual report on nearly 30 deaths. What you are hearing are rumors from people who saw the bodies, possibly confusing entry and exit wounds as 2 different shots.

Again, dismiss these obvious things and continue to say how smart you are and how blind I am. Its in the play book.

Yeah, it's clearly a shotgun. I was just wondering if you were actually reading the OP or not.

as to the medical examiner comment. You are correct that it's not finished, but the quotes were random rumors, they were from one of the actual medical examiners.

Here it is again for you, if you don't want to sift through the OP.

The gunman who killed 20 first-graders and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school, shooting many multiple times, used a military-style rifle rigged to quickly reload, the state's chief medical examiner said Saturday.

Dr. H. Wayne Carver II, the medical examiner, said the victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown died Friday morning from "a very devastating set of injuries."

Carver said of the seven autopsies he personally performed, the victims had "three to 11 wounds apiece" and were shot in the head, extremities and torso -- two of them at close range.

"I believe everybody was hit more than once," he said.

Carver said the shooter was able to reload so quickly because he had taped two magazines together.

#42 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

For the first few days the reports were that they had found the rifle in his trunk, which was confusing because it didn't look like a .223 Bushmaster. Of course today I saw an article where they say it was a shotgun, which is what it looked like. But this is still only one point to a bigger picture.

Like I said, I have no problem collecting the facts. That's what this is about.

#43 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Carver said of the seven autopsies he personally performed, the victims had "three to 11 wounds apiece" and were shot in the head, extremities and torso -- two of them at close range.

The examiner says they were "HIT" more than once but has "3-11" wounds. This is completely consistent with the number of shots fired at around 60.

Also, shoot a group of kids huddling in a corner 20 times. How many will have only one gunshot wound? Oh wait, you are assuming he asked them to walk nicely in a line a few feet apart so he could cleanly shoot them a few times each...

Seriously, are you even trying? Do you understand how completely batty your post is?

#44 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

Here's an updated article from CNN from this morning, with the most up to date official story.

Clearer picture of what happened, but not why

The first calls came into police around 9:30 a.m. Friday.

Adam Lanza used "an assault weapon" to "literally (shoot) an entrance into the building," Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy said Sunday. The nightmare got worse as he moved through Sandy Hook's halls.

Timeline of the shooting

Using a Bushmaster AR-15 "assault-type rifle," the 20-year-old fired "multiple magazines" -- each of which contained 30 bullets -- to gun down six adults and children in two classrooms, said Connecticut State Police Lt. J. Paul Vance. He then took out a handgun and shot himself in a classroom as law enforcement officers approached, officials said.

All the victims were shot multiple times, said H. Wayne Carver II, Connecticut's chief medical examiner. Their deaths -- as well as that of Nancy Lanza, Adam's mother who suffered "multiple gunshot wounds" at their Newtown home -- are classified as homicides.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=us_c1

#45 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

So that article says nothing about 60 rounds. And I've yet to see this 60 round official count. Do you care to link it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.