Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#46 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

The examiner says they were "HIT" more than once but has "3-11" wounds. This is completely consistent with the number of shots fired at around 60.

Also, shoot a group of kids huddling in a corner 20 times. How many will have only one gunshot wound? Oh wait, you are assuming he asked them to walk nicely in a line a few feet apart so he could cleanly shoot them a few times each...

Seriously, are you even trying? Do you understand how completely batty your post is?

There's nothing batty in the post. All I did was post news articles and video's. My OP makes no claims, or conclusions. I'm still wondering if you even read it.

#47 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,700 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

So that article says nothing about 60 rounds. And I've yet to see this 60 round official count. Do you care to link it?

Was on 60 minutes last night. he had 2 magazines at 30 a piece, both spent. May be a few more from the hand guns.

#48 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,368 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

Was on 60 minutes last night. he had 2 magazines at 30 a piece, both spent. May be a few more from the hand guns.

Yeah, but that doesn't help me. Do you have an official report, or a quote from the police?

#49 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,368 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

So according to this article. It took police and first responders 20 minutes to respond.

http://www.cnn.com/i...line/index.html

I'm curious why that doesn't match up with the initial interviews with police that said they were there within 4 minutes.

#50 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,338 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

This makes me want to play all of the Metal Gear Solids again.

#51 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

This thread is a prime example of why Conspiracy Theorists are considered nut-jobs.

Because they believe the EVERYTHING that happens is a great conspiracy led by some New World Order....or the CIA....or Aliens...etc.

Same bat poo crazy crap that was posted about the Colorado Movie Theatre shooting.

You use the fact that the media now is not talking about a second gunman as evidence of some theory. Newsflash.....the media was dead wrong on about every aspect of this situation during the day. They woudl hear a rumor and then report on it. The fact that the rumor was false is NOT evidence of anything.....other than the media are blood sucking leeches interested in nothing but ratings and certainly not the truth.

#52 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 15,489 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

I don't see any conspiracy here but I do wonder where the second shooter went.

#53 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,368 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

This thread is a prime example of why Conspiracy Theorists are considered nut-jobs.

Because they believe the EVERYTHING that happens is a great conspiracy led by some New World Order....or the CIA....or Aliens...etc.

Same bat poo crazy crap that was posted about the Colorado Movie Theatre shooting.

You use the fact that the media now is not talking about a second gunman as evidence of some theory. Newsflash.....the media was dead wrong on about every aspect of this situation during the day. They woudl hear a rumor and then report on it. The fact that the rumor was false is NOT evidence of anything.....other than the media are blood sucking leeches interested in nothing but ratings and certainly not the truth.

So you think that the second guy that was arrested, seen by multiple people, and admitted to be in custody by the cops, didn't exist?

#54 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,432 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

I don't see any conspiracy here but I do wonder where the second shooter went.

I agree... that arrest in the woods and all was widely reported Friday and now there's no mention of it whatsoever... not even a "well, we reported that in error" kind of thing.

There were lots of rumors and reports flying around Friday that had no basis in reality but I don't think that was one of them.

As a side note, I was and continue to be completely disgusted by the media during this situation... several things, from their blatant ignoring the parents request to not be contacted to them interviewing the kids to the way they continually showed those poor parents upset and crying on the scene Friday, it was just utterly disgusting. The media are nothing but a bunch of vultures looking to exploit tragedy for ratings and "getting the scoop."

#55 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

So you think that the second guy that was arrested, seen by multiple people, and admitted to be in custody by the cops, didn't exist?

I am not saying that it is true or not. Just that most of what was being reported all day was proven to be wrong over and over.

Cherrypicking one instance of incononsistency and claiming it is evidence of a CIA/gov't conspiracy is ridiculous.

#56 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,368 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

I am not saying that it is true or not. Just that most of what was being reported all day was proven to be wrong over and over.

Cherrypicking one instance of incononsistency and claiming it is evidence of a CIA/gov't conspiracy is ridiculous.

Did I ever claim, anywhere in this thread, that this was a CIA/gov't conspiracy? All that I did in the OP was post articles and video's that have holes or contradicted the official report, or that showed pieces of evidence that is no longer being reported on.

Besides, one instance of inconsistency, especially concerning additional individuals involved in the shooting, is definitely enough to call into question the entire narrative.

#57 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

His mom was a teacher at the school....no she wasn't.

The auto rifle was by his side....it in the car.

#58 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,188 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

Thats some good work floppin. Thanks for putting all that together.

#59 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,188 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

Whenever there is confusion...it is the dark forces at work. Is it no coincidence that when one of these shooting events goes down there's always so much ambiguity?

#60 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,200 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

Just going to quote this again....

I think quoting yourself is also borderline delusiona not classic case mind you. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.