Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#61 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

People still have LAN parties?

Kidding aside, really interesting read.

#62 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,784 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

Awesome, awesome, awesome work compiling all that Floppin. I know we briefly discussed it yesterday in the other thread and you said you would be posting it later, so I was eagerly waiting, lol.

Man, this is just so sickening.

But, you hit on all of the points I have been pondering since the tragedy. Also, I don't know if you linked it in the first post, but in one of the articles following the shooting, I read a quote from Novia where he basically threw Adam Lanza under the bus... He said something like, "It was my job to know who was who and what was going on in the school. And you definitely knew something was off about him." Not verbatim mind you, but that is very much what he said. In the article, he was identified as the security director or whatever for that school district. When I was reading it, I felt kind of like I was watching the giant head do all the talking while someone was pulling levers behind the curtain - in the media sense, lol. It seemed weird. I just couldn't describe it.

Now, when you put all the other pieces with that... Man...

Then, as I mentioned yesterday, even before I posted it here, that I was curious as to whatever happened to the second shooter/suspect. It has just been completely swept under the rug and no mention, no update, no nothing has been made of him...

Just too many coincidences. And we're supposed to believe this one mentally ill kid, whose profile fits one of someone more likely to be the victim of violence rather than the perpetrator of it, went into an elementary school and murdered all of those innocent children by firing over a hundred rounds within 2-3 minutes? It's like the magic bullet theory all over again.

Also, there were even more reports about the weapons than what you posted - at least, as I have followed it... Initially they were reporting he had all three guns on him. Then, they said he had two guns and the rifle was in the car. Then it went back to all three on him and that he used the rifle. Then IIRC, last night, they were reporting he had even more in the car and I may have read somewhere that he had a shotgun. If you ask me, and I'm no gun expert, in the video showing the discovery of the "long gun" from the trunk, that looks like a shotgun. Still, too many discrepancies to ignore.

And honestly people, if you use your common sense and you God-given human intuition, this event isn't just unsettling because of who the victims were this time, it's because something inside of you is telling you this isn't coincidence. Something deeper is going on and that is what leaves you unsettled on top of knowing how many young people we just senselessly lost.

And now the connection between the MSNBC editors' children, Holmes, and Lanza... Wow, we must be really stupid.

#63 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

This thread is a prime example of why Conspiracy Theorists are considered nut-jobs.

Because they believe the EVERYTHING that happens is a great conspiracy led by some New World Order....or the CIA....or Aliens...etc.

Same bat poo crazy crap that was posted about the Colorado Movie Theatre shooting.

You use the fact that the media now is not talking about a second gunman as evidence of some theory. Newsflash.....the media was dead wrong on about every aspect of this situation during the day. They woudl hear a rumor and then report on it. The fact that the rumor was false is NOT evidence of anything.....other than the media are blood sucking leeches interested in nothing but ratings and certainly not the truth.

Speaking of batty...To intentionally and consitently deny information and evidence portraying certain realities you choose not to accept because it does not fit the world you have constructed for yourself...is pretty damn psycho. It's time to wake up to the truth and stop lying to yourself. Its all pretty damn obvious by now.

#64 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,352 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

Also, there were even more reports about the weapons than what you posted - at least, as I have followed it... Initially they were reporting he had all three guns on him. Then, they said he had two guns and the rifle was in the car. Then it went back to all three on him and that he used the rifle. Then IIRC, last night, they were reporting he had even more in the car and I may have read somewhere that he had a shotgun. If you ask me, and I'm no gun expert, in the video showing the discovery of the "long gun" from the trunk, that looks like a shotgun. Still, too many discrepancies to ignore.

And honestly people, if you use your common sense and you God-given human intuition, this event isn't just unsettling because of who the victims were this time, it's because something inside of you is telling you this isn't coincidence. Something deeper is going on and that is what leaves you unsettled on top of knowing how many young people we just senselessly

You are using the fact that the news media were reporting rumors during the day which many proved to be wrong as evidence of a conspiracy. Ridiculous.

All you proved us that the different media members are all about ratings and trying to be the first to break a new aspect if the situation. Therefore, they were reporting anything they heard as fact....when must was nothing but rumor and assumptions.

#65 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,784 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Nothing to see here guys... Pure coincidence! Teehee!

In '95, Holder called for anti-gun info campaign: 'Brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way'

President Obama promised “meaningful action” to prevent gun violence, but he didn’t explain exactly what that meant. Although a push for some kind of gun control legislation seems likely, there’s also the possibility of an anti-gun “informational campaign” as described in 1995 by then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder.
Holder, now Obama’s attorney general, proposed using various levers of media and pop culture to attach a social stigma to guns, just as smoking has been stigmatized in recent decades.
“One thing that I think is clear with young people and with adults as well, is that we just have to be repetitive about this,” Holder told the Women’s National Democratic Club while discussing how to curb gun violence in D.C. “It’s not enough to simply have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We need to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”

http://washingtonexa...61#.UM9dt1Hpj1l

#66 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,560 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

You are using the fact that the news media were reporting rumors during the day which many proved to be wrong as evidence of a conspiracy. Ridiculous.

All you proved us that the different media members are all about ratings and trying to be the first to break a new aspect if the situation. Therefore, they were reporting anything they heard as fact....when must was nothing but rumor and assumptions.

It seemed to me that he was just organizing the facts. Rather than making any conjecture derived thereof.

#67 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,784 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

True, in the age of social media reports can be unreliable and rumor as many have changed their approach from being reliable and credible to being "first to report it."

The problem is, these things were reported multiple places repeatedly and in the continuum of events, the reports would shift to something else and then shift back.

Still Hatter, what do you have to say about the second shooter/suspect? Why was there first hand accounts from witnesses and parents there that he was pulled out in handcuffs and said "I didn't do this"? And now he doesn't exist. He just disappeared. That's just a microcosm of the whole thing to me...

There's a difference between horrible journalism and narrative building through disinformation.

#68 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

Whenever there is confusion...it is the dark forces at work. Is it no coincidence that when one of these shooting events goes down there's always so much ambiguity?

You don't work with people do you?

#69 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

Nothing to see here guys... Pure coincidence! Teehee!

http://washingtonexa...61#.UM9dt1Hpj1l

A liberal attorney was against guns in 95 and is still against them?

Stop the presses! Aliens are coming!

#70 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

certain realities you choose not to accept because it does not fit the world you have constructed for yourself...

No, because your realities are constructed by you and completely batshit crazy.

#71 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

You don't work with people do you?

Have I ever told you how hilariously typical you are? Keep busting out those conditioned responses, hahaha.

#72 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,560 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

Zod's back again with the personal attacks and absolutely nothing constructive to contribute to either side of the argument.

#73 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

No, because your realities are constructed by you and completely batshit crazy.

It's going to be interesting to see how you and others handle it when you realize 1) We've been right this entire time, 2) Youve been living a lie your entire life, and 3) How lost you really are in your understanding of life, the world, and reality.

#74 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,784 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

A liberal attorney was against guns in 95 and is still against them?

Stop the presses! Aliens are coming!

You know better than that Zod...

You don't find him making direct references to "brainwashing" and using media to do so even the slightest bit disturbing?

#75 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,609 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

It's going to be interesting to see how you and others handle it when you realize 1) We've been right this entire time, 2) Youve been living a lie your entire life, and 3) How lost you really are in your understanding of life, the world, and reality.

Um...Hey venom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.