Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#76 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,029 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

True, in the age of social media reports can be unreliable and rumor as many have changed their approach from being reliable and credible to being "first to report it."

The problem is, these things were reported multiple places repeatedly and in the continuum of events, the reports would shift to something else and then shift back.

Still Hatter, what do you have to say about the second shooter/suspect? Why was there first hand accounts from witnesses and parents there that he was pulled out in handcuffs and said "I didn't do this"? And now he doesn't exist. He just disappeared. That's just a microcosm of the whole thing to me...

There's a difference between horrible journalism and narrative building through disinformation.

I am not arguing whether there is anything to the second Gunnar or not. Only that the reporting of this and then nothing could just as easily been yet another example of the media jumping the gun as a cover-up.

Using the situation as evidence of anything is a bit presumptuous.

#77 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,512 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

#78 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,512 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Hahaha and the violent opposition has begun...

You deniers should try not to be so typical.

#79 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,229 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hahaha and the violent opposition has begun...

You deniers should try not to be so typical.

Who is violent?

Are you being paranoid?

Have you taking your meds?

#80 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,498 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

I'd like to take this time to apologize to Floppin. In another thread you mentioned the government throwing people out of windows after spiking them with LSD. I said it was a farce. While I still am not sure about the whole government/big bank plots and all this, the facts you have presented here at least have opened my mind to the possibility that these aren't simply acts of crazy people, but linked events that stem from something bigger.

So again, I apologize.

#81 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

I am not arguing whether there is anything to the second Gunnar or not. Only that the reporting of this and then nothing could just as easily been yet another example of the media jumping the gun as a cover-up.

It wasn't something as simple as words on a page. There's video of the police chasing him down with dogs into the words and getting him onto the ground, as I posted in the OP. There's video of interviews of multiple people at the scene who saw him being walked out and put into the car. There's 911 tape of someone from inside the school saying that she saw two shooters run past the gym.

This is all in the OP.

This isn't just some rumor that one reporter heard and ran with.

#82 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

How exactly does autism or Aspbergers effect you physically? I mean the shooter here was very quick and blew through doors and windows, used the weapons unlike a novice with some of these reports. How physically capable in other areas was this kid?

#83 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,229 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

How exactly does autism or Aspbergers effect you physically? I mean the shooter here was very quick and blew through doors and windows, used the weapons unlike a novice with some of these reports. How physically capable in other areas was this kid?

It's a high functioning form of autism. There is a rumor that Zuckerberg has a form of Aspergers...it's different for everyone. Some need physical therapy while some seem like they have ADHD

#84 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

You know better than that Zod...

You don't find him making direct references to "brainwashing" and using media to do so even the slightest bit disturbing?

Brainwashing is an odd choice of words, but in this case it barely qualifies as circumstantial evidence. Its pretty obvious that if you want to make any changes to our gun laws, you need to change public opinion. Thats true for just about every major political and social issue, and it takes a massive leap to go from changing public opinion to literally orchestrating the murder of dozens of innocent children

If there were actually some bigger, unseen organization behind this (thats a very big if), you can bet that very few people know about it. You cant pull off horrific crimes like this if a lot of people know what you're doing.

I will say- the guy in the woods just disappearing from public knowledge is weird. But I'm confident more facts will come out. This story is still headline news across the world, and there will surely be more digging into what happened in the coming months

#85 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,512 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Who is violent?

Are you being paranoid?

Have you taking your meds?

I was speaking on all the name calling and lashing out

And as far as the rest of your statement goes...like I said, you should work on trying to not be so typical, haha.

#86 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,672 posts

I'd like to take this time to apologize to Floppin. In another thread you mentioned the government throwing people out of windows after spiking them with LSD. I said it was a farce. While I still am not sure about the whole government/big bank plots and all this, the facts you have presented here at least have opened my mind to the possibility that these aren't simply acts of crazy people, but linked events that stem from something bigger.

So again, I apologize.

It's going to be interesting to see how you and others handle it when you realize 1) We've been right this entire time, 2) Youve been living a lie your entire life, and 3) How lost you really are in your understanding of life, the world, and reality.

Um...Hey venom
It's going to be interesting to see how you and others handle it when you realize 1) We've been right this entire time, 2) Youve been living a lie your entire life, and 3) How lost you really are in your understanding of life, the world, and reality.

I quote all of you for this reason...

We can't continue to box each other into the roles and paradigms we've grown accustomed to living in.

As the old saying goes, "there are two sides to every story, and the truth lies somewhere in between."

So often, and the Tinderbox is a great simulator of this, one side is convinced they are right and paint the other one as completely nonsensical windbags on the verge of delusion - republican vs. democrat, conservative vs. liberal, religious vs. non-religious, conspiracy theorists vs. reasonable, informed non-crazy realist, lol... The list goes on and on.

Truth is, in my approach, I choose to look at each and every event objectively. I don't let someone else define it for me. I gather what I can from every source possible, and then I make my own conclusion.

The two-sides adage fits the bill in this case as well. I have my ideas as to what happened, you have yours. Truth is, none of us know, but the truth is 100% somewhere in between. You can best believe the media is not reporting the truth and of course, on the other side, all evidence contrary to what the media reports are assumptions and inductive reasoning, so you choose your path and go from there, IMO.

I just think it's safer to look at things objectively, make your conclusion, and prepare to be moved from your original position than just buy what someone else tells you.

#87 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,229 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

It's also good when looking up the mental disorders this kid suffered from to read up on paranoia and then reread this thread.

#88 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

I will say- the guy in the woods just disappearing from public knowledge is weird. But I'm confident more facts will come out. This story is still headline news across the world, and there will surely be more digging into what happened in the coming months

Maybe and maybe not. Remember that the police and the FBI have announced that they will prosecute anyone reporting anything but the official story as relayed from his little press conference microphone stand.

#89 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Aspbergers is mental, doesnt change anything physically. Apparently the kid and his mom used to go to a local shooting range, so he at least had some experience using the guns, but its not like he was Rambo or something

#90 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,672 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

Brainwashing is an odd choice of words, but in this case it barely qualifies as circumstantial evidence. Its pretty obvious that if you want to make any changes to our gun laws, you need to change public opinion. Thats true for just about every major political and social issue, and it takes a massive leap to go from changing public opinion to literally orchestrating the murder of dozens of innocent children

If there were actually some bigger, unseen organization behind this (thats a very big if), you can bet that very few people know about it. You cant pull off horrific crimes like this if a lot of people know what you're doing.

Good post man... To be clear, I wasn't connecting the "brainwashing" article with the actual shooting. I was just offering it up in this thread as it was oddly worded and kind of falls in line with the possible angle of using this event as an anti-gun rallying point/agenda. Is it connected? I don't know. But, it's interesting nonetheless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.