Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Rivera Should be Given a 3rd Year

63 posts in this topic

Posted

how have people still not noticed that this is the same sh*t as last year?? we win a bunch of meaningless games down the stretch and deem it as some "hope for the future" BS... gantt said it perfectly, this guy is fool's gold, hes the matt moore of coaches.. when we start off 1-4 again next year with this guy youll all realize..

Posted

Quality Control Coach, you know like Scott Turner.

Regardless, Rivera has actually shown some improvements this year.

I feel like people forget this is Rivera's FIRST ever job as a head coach, it will/should take him at least three years to understand all of what a head coaching job entails.

so basically you're in an entry level position and you think that makes your opinion hold more weight

next time I go to a restaurant I'm going to ask the bus boy where i can find the best food in Manhattan then

Posted

so basically you're in an entry level position and you think that makes your opinion hold more weight

next time I go to a restaurant I'm going to ask the bus boy where i can find the best food in Manhattan then

Gotta start somewhere right.

Posted

Gotta start somewhere right.

eventually you will get promoted enough times to know what you're talking about when it comes to football

Posted

eventually you will get promoted enough times to know what you're talking about when it comes to football

I can only hope.

Posted

Any who, I'm game for one more year, if it sucks; then it sucks lol.

Posted

Any who, I'm game for one more year, if it sucks; then it sucks lol.

great outlook/advice

Posted

Well that's pretty much how it is every year for a Panthers fan.

Posted

This fan base just fiercely clings to the mediocrity it has become used to witnessing for so long.

Two consecutive wins since what, December last year? Now we are practically building Rivera a statue.

Posted

Only if John Kasay gets one first.

Anyways, it would be quite funny if the Panthers gave Rivera one more year then he led us to the Super Bowl lol. Oh the crow that would be eaten.

Posted

First Ron would have to learn how to not get out coached in the fourth quarter of every close game.

Posted

I think Ron just might have "it" but Chud's gotta go. Ron's time management blunders and failure to bitchslap Chud in the first three weeks of the season spelled his doom. Once Chud's stupid offense was shelved, the Panthers looked like an actual NFL team again.

People talk about beating mediocre teams, but two teams we've beaten are currently division leaders. We know Ron CAN lead us to victory. But the fact is that he doesn't. He really is the Matt Moore of coaching. (so far, anyway...)