Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perturbed Panther PSL Owners Federation

They make a few decent points, but I think they're unrealistic about a lot of stuff.

It's funny that the Observer made such a big deal of Kalil's letter, but this one doesn't merit a mention.

They make a few decent points, but I think they're unrealistic about a lot of stuff.

It's funny that the Observer made such a big deal of Kalil's letter, but this one doesn't merit a mention.

Care to summarize?

JR, you care too much about money. If this was a real business you would be fired for mismanagement.

You shouldn't have hired Rivera. You should hire an established coach.

PSLs are a ponzi scheme.

That's what I got, anyway. Lots of bitching that all he wants to do is make money, and he isn't trying to build a winner. And of course, the obligatory "Hurney sucks!" and "Rivera sucks" comments that you would expect from any disgruntled fan.

Here you go:

http://findnsave.charlotteobserver.com/Local-Ads/a-422551/Perturbed-Panther-PSL-Owners-Federation/20599202

I believe that JR exchange in that letter as much as I believe Blaine Gabbert is a franchise quarterback. AKA, not at all.

I believe that JR exchange in that letter as much as I believe Blaine Gabbert is a franchise quarterback. AKA, not at all.

Yeah I don't either.

Letter sounds like somebody on the Huddle could have written it...didn't use caps lock though.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jerome