Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perturbed Panther PSL Owners Federation

101 posts in this topic

Posted

All I know is Jr looked pissed yesterday when some ill boy asked him for an autograph. Prob just mad there are no bojangles around I supposed though.

Posted

The letter rings true. Bitching about PSLs is useless and will not change anything.

But JR is under pressure to get the right staff here ASAP.

Posted

Like this tidbit:

"Buried within the avalanche of words are some salient points and a few funny lines (of coach Ron Rivera: “His clock management would be a mystery even to the Swiss”). But mainly, it comes off as a really long message board post, or call to a sports talk station."

Or any piece found on PFT...

Do you kind of wonder if, had all the comments here been supportive, the author would take credit and turn out to be someone who had posted before? :)

Posted

I thought that was a pretty great ad myself. I wish I could have seen Jerry's face when he saw it.

Posted

Did not read yet, but isn't this about 9 weeks (or 3 years) late?

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you kind of wonder if, had all the comments here been supportive, the author would take credit and turn out to be someone who had posted before? :)

some of the vernacular sure sounds familiar...

Posted

If Jerry responds, he will say that he wrote the checks to keep CJ, Deangelo, Stewart, Godfrey, Beason, Anderson, Kalil, etc.

FWIW, the thought of JR reading a longer version of a huddle post is hilarious. I would love to see the look on his face if he were to get mailed a letter which had one of PFFL's wall of text about YPP, interception % or some other measure of explaining why Cam is the team's problem.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here's reality from my perspective-

if the letter was actually written by "business executives," they likely purchased multiple PSLs in quantity for their customers or corporate use or whatever. Regardless of their motive for making the purchase, the fact remains they certainly spent tens of thousands of dollars on those PSLs. If I spend tens of thousands of dollars on something that turns out to be of inferior value to what I paid, I'm gonna be pissed and I'm gonna raise hell and I will put my name on it.

Like I said earlier- nut up and sign the friggin' letter if you want it to mean anything.

Posted

What a bunch of sour grapes, self entitled, group of asswipes that wrote that letter.

After reading that diatribe I can promise you one thing. If the authors of this letter actually ran an NFL team instead of just bitching about one from the commanding position of hindsight, it would be the worst run franchise in the history of the NFL.

I hope that JR knows that these ass clowns do not speak for the entire fan base.

2 people like this

Posted

JR's hand drawn pie chart looks more professional than those three charts they used.

Posted

Exactly my thoughts. Sounds like charlotte has some whiny and entitled "business leaders." also a hint to the business leaders - running your office supply company is not comparable to managing an NFL organization so please do not use that to support your argument that the panthers are mismanaged.

This came off as goofy to me. It read like a whiny child wrote it, not well respected business leaders of Charlotte.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here's reality from my perspective-

if the letter was actually written by "business executives," they likely purchased multiple PSLs in quantity for their customers or corporate use or whatever. Regardless of their motive for making the purchase, the fact remains they certainly spent tens of thousands of dollars on those PSLs. If I spend tens of thousands of dollars on something that turns out to be of inferior value to what I paid, I'm gonna be pissed and I'm gonna raise hell and I will put my name on it.

Like I said earlier- nut up and sign the friggin' letter if you want it to mean anything.

Gotta love that their only contact information is a gmail address..