Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perturbed Panther PSL Owners Federation

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Good points, but why the anonymity? Completely destroys credibility...

I'm not with them on Rivera too...He needs another year

Posted

Good points, but why the anonymity? Completely destroys credibility...

Pretty much.

That, plus the text makes it sound like it's just some guy with an axe to grind. Thanks to the anonymity, the claim that it's actually a bunch of businessmen with PSLs is about as credible as guys on here saying "everybody is sending me private messages telling me they agree with me."

Posted

what a bunch of poorly written whining.

wants JR to be held accountable to some anonymous collection of "business executives", one of which didn't like JR's lack of response to his "words of encouragement" 11 years ago? lol.

when you are the leader of a business in which one phase is hitting the bottom at the moment and you say "business is reeaalllly good" could it be that you are being just a bit facetious? that's my first reaction to JR's alleged comment. it's missing proper context, like what were the "words of encouragement" that "ceo" was trying to offer.

Posted

I could rip their letter apart point by point but I don't have the energy. Let's just say that it comes across as a lengthier sound bite from WFNZ and call it a day.

Posted

Maybe Brett Jensen wrote it.

Posted

I always find it hilarious how those with absolutely ZERO working knowledge of the NFL try to hand out advice on how to run an NFL franchise. If you arent happy with the team, then fine, be that way. Dont go to the games, dont spend any money on the team, but sit down and shut the f**k up. None of you have ever played, none of you have ever coached, none of you have ever run a team therefor you have less than no knowledge on the subject.

Posted

How did these PSL folks feel, when the Panthers had the worse offense in the NFL? They didn't make any noise, when the Panthers couldn't make a single first down and every third down ... was like third and 20 ... that wasn't long ago and lasted 2+ years ...

Sometimes, some people just can't hide their true colors ...

Posted

Where were these a$$hats in 2010? Arguably the worst season in our history when management basically decided to tank the season and prepare for a lockout? Either way, if you're gonna take out a newpaper ad, put your name on it and stop being a b-1-t-c-h*....Unless there is an issue of safety or job security, any information with an anonymous source should be used to wipe dog poo

qaaKD.jpg

Posted

When people tell me how to run my business, I often thank them for the suggestion and ask where their business that they own is located so I can check it out.

Posted

A real CEO would know not to list Wikipedia as a source.

Posted

Hey, let's pool our money and take out an add tomorrow that says:

Hey PPPOF,

STFU.

- The Huddle

Posted

Hey, let's pool our money and take out an add tomorrow that says:

Hey PPPOF,

STFU.

- The Huddle

Put me down for Two bucks.

I'm in!